Reviews for Visiting Kyoto
RAW19 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I keep coming back to this story as it never gets old. Loved this chapter and hope there will eventually be more!
Okiro Zangetsu chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Even if it takes forever to update this fic, that is how long i will wait for it.
APG66 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Just read this and a couple of your other stories, and wish you would update them though i know its unlikely since its over 5 years since the last update
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
awesome! update soon!
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
MORE! I DEMAND MORE! I love this version of Tsuruko.
Nysk chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
MORE PLEASE!
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
One major problem I have with all these Tsuruko/Keitaro fics. Yours included. The whole reason Motoko hates men is because her sister married a man, and she didn't approve of it. That's also why she ran away to the Hinata House.
leroygordon chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
SICK! PERVERTED!

And I'm just howling at how funny this entire story is. I LOVE it. Especially the way Tsuruko is yanking Motoko's chain.

Perfect!
Zexs chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Please update there is so much potential
T3Ko chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Heheh. Nice one.

Thanks,
SilverIceRing chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Ha! This stuff is halarious! Why you haven't updated in so long is way beyond me! Hope you decide to change your mind and come back to it sometime! Ja ne!
gambit chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
I was about to add to the general clamour ("write moar! plzz!
John chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Your story is great, I would love to see you continue and I think the amount of reviews you have received should also count for something.

Please continue.
Danyman chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
If your still alave I beg you to update this story please it's to good to be wasted.
Darthme1011 chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
lol great is this died? or is their more coming or posted else wear?