Reviews for Dead Men Do Tell Tales
purplegriffin chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
this is really great you should so write another story about where some of the other rangers lives went from there.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
Rocky: What? The Red Rangers had another adventure and left me out again? I knew they were mad over that whole Justin thing but really.

Shane: Yeah, and they didn't even bother inviting me. Just because my skateboard marked up the Megaship Mark 2 that one time I visited...

Hunter: Well, I should've gotten an invitation. I mean if they can count Eric as a Red Ranger...

Sorry, couldn't resist. This was really fun to read. You really did great with the different viewpoints and with developing a story for that haunted house.
Estel Kenobi chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Another amazing AMAZING tale. And once more...you've taken an idea that at first glance seems utterly laughable and woven it together with such skill that it makes for a refreshing and VERY enjoyable read.

I would say more, but you have kept me awake into the wee hours of the morning (AGAIN!) and sleep calls. If I dream about ghosts tonight it's on you. Though if the red rangers are there it can't really be a bad dream now can it? ;)
AMarieKelley chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
I love it! I can't wait for the next story from you!
WinkyDink chapter 6 . 9/1/2005
i just spent a couple of hours reading your other story 'roaring on the wind' i'm absolutely hooked onto your stories! well i'm off to read the next few that you have up!
Manders1953 chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
Dude, this story rocked! I especially loved the ending! It so totally rocked!

The whole story did! This is an awesome fic! And I was listening to "100 Years" by Five for Fighting while reading Chapter 6, it totally made the story. lol.

I'm looking forward to more of your stories! Maybe a sequel with RotW, you know with Billy, Adam, and Kim fighting with the others. *shrugs* Just an idea.

Anyway, great job!
Warstock-Leonhart chapter 6 . 11/30/2004
Hey,

I jsut remembered you said that you had a bunch of stories including your Red Ranger distress signal, then i had only one thing to say. Get them on i will read them no matter what.

You have a way to making your stories interesting, something i try to do up here on fanfiction9not really quite done I think). Anyway you're a good author and I must say, continue your stories :)

well I,m off

Warstock-Leonhart
PRTFLO chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
That was a really great story. I hope that you continue to write more great PR fiction. I really liked the ending with Conner and how he felt like the other red rangers were like brothers to him.

Mike
Lady Oliver chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
Great story. it was very captivating.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
truly beautiful ending. will conner find his way?
SilverRider chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
Wow...nice ending...Poor Conner, feels lost. Hopefully he might find what he's meant for find about himself...

let's see what your cooking up next.
MelodyAustin chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
great story!
Agent Xero chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
Aww...thatw as sweet...nice to see that Conner thinks of the other red rangers as a familyish thing...

nice job! cant wait for your next!
jenny chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
wow. the story itself was mostly humor and, well, horror. but the epilouge! really tied up those loose ends. without tangling them up. a nice companian to "Roaring On the Wind" that you don't have to read ROtW for. i like the part about Ashley's grandmother being the heir. can't wait to read more of your stories.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
Just beautiful work. Totally perfect. Wrapped things up really well. I hope u write more Red Ranger stories as you seem to have a great handle on their characters. Keep it up :- )