Reviews for Repeating Circuit
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
-Why do I hear the theme from the "Twilight Zone" in my head?

~At least it's not the theme for the "Titanic."

Interesting take. I couldn't help but laugh when Rod Serling stepped out from behind the trees, though.
madmiko chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh, that was brilliant! I just about died laughing. _ I have felt like that SO often throughout the anime (and also the manga), but to read Inuyasha saying her lines along with her, while continuing his chores was just priceless. Thank you for the laugh!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
creepy
bobalina chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
You have that thing they call style, I think. Yay you. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Nelson Bannaba chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Very cute - the line about 'aint going nowhere with some girl with no feet' got me.
HaywireHakaze chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Very cute. I loved the Twilight Zone mini-parody at the ewnd. Nice touch!
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Interesting. Though sorry to say I haven't been reading much fanfic over the past year or two, so I've got a lot to catch up on, so I know this is a bit old ::sheepish grin:: But I like the way you put it together. I could picture it in my head. Now I'm curious to know if anyone else could see it, or if poor Inu's just going insane... :)
confused 101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
confused!
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
...gah?
Steph chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
That was funny. "I ain't going nowhere with some girl with no feet." Awesome line, dude. I liked the Rod Sterling part too. Funny, very funny. Kep it up.
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
“I ain’t going nowhere with some girl with no feet.” - I love that line. Who can blame him?
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
not really much to say except that it was interesting. the last part I didn't get, so it could have been left out in my mind. good job, dark
Gloria Underhill chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Too much Twilight zone? I loved it by the way, very well done. A little down but not depressing, and the end made me laugh. good work.
Wheezambu chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
loved it!
Sharibet chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Heh! At, last, the Inuyasha/Kikyou endgame played out the way that most of the fandom would really like!

I chuckled at this one. Just one nit-picky correction: "losing" is the correct word, not "loosing."

“You’re really loosing it Kikyou.