Reviews for Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word
GeorgiaRayne chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
*Sniff* they're both so sad! I've read a few of your stories now, and this is one of my favourites - well done!
AcidRush chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Fantastic! You're one of the few authors I've found who can get Sawyer spot on.
showmethehobbit chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
That was amazing. Sawyer had the greatest lines. I wish there were more Shannon/Sawyer fics.
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I've only started really watching the show. I'm also more of a SKater, rather than a Sawyer/Shannon shipper. Nonetheless, I loved Confidence Man, and the summary itself was just screaming 'READ ME!' I don't really see it as a Sawyer/Shannon fic in the shipper sense, but I think that the premise was excellent. I love his quotes on the show, and I love the ones here. Skeletons in Gucci indeed! Your Sawyer's comment about Shannon being nothing but a catalyst to the torture he endured, was something that never even crossed my mind. I truly enjoyed reading this fic. Great job!
Lupa chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I really don't know why I'm saying this just now because I'm a huge fan of your work for quite some time but I guess that, by sloth, I never bothered writing a review.

Anyway, my point is: great fic you have. I'm not much of a Sawyer/Shannon myself, but I could perfectly picture Sawyer saying the lines you gave him - it was so him! And it was true too.

It was good for you to do a non-related C/C fic, for once. I mean, I love your C/C's, they're just so beautiful and so well-written - which is rare between most of the fics, as you know -, I read them all and once I had to go on vacation and had no time to finish reading "Picket Fences" I printed it and took it along to read, but the fact that you also do non-C/C related stories only show that you're not one-dimensioned; it shows that you can do and write about practically everything, because you absorbed so well the characters' personalities.

I don't even know if you're a he or a she (I'm sorry) but I'm compelled to ask: do you write professionally?

I apologize this long review, but to summarize: this fic is awesome, just like the others I read from you.
Amethyst Prongs chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Let's agree that we've both got skeletons in our closet, but yours wear Gucci. We done here? Good. Now beat it." He opened his book again.

Lol, funny. Quote of the day.
StormHeart chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
wow. that was a good story.
opheliapain19 chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Are you Sawyer? I mean, REALLY! You have his attitude DOWN PAT! Congrats on the best Sawyer fic to date! Keep up the good work.
Evermore chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Aww.. loved the Sawyer stuff! I love the song you used to, I'm a huge Elton John fan!

Merry Xmas if you celebrate, by the way!
Pedellea chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
You've really got Shannon and Sawyer down... I'm especially in awe of your Sawyer speech near the end. Excellent job! Keep writing!
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I usually go for S/K stories, but I decided to read this one anyway-I am glad I did. I love the way you have Sawyer characterized in your story. He seems the type of guy that needs someone who can go toe-to-toe with him. I loved the wool sweater line and the way it ended-it so seems like something Sawyer would say/think. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
twistedchickie chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
LOVED IT! YOU MUST WRITE MORE S/S FICS!
krakatoa chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
You got their voices perfect. That was a fun story to read.
PheonixFireBlack chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Oh. That was good. I liked that. I can see that happening. Very believable and in character. Go you! You also get a brownie point for Shannon saying any form of "fuck" because that, for some reason, is fun to me. lol!

Can't wait to read more of your fics!

Later days,

PFB
arlewen chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Wow! Though you've strayed from C/C (heehee), this was absolutely amazing! Exactly how I can see Sawyer and Shannon acting. I haven't decided if I want Kate to get with Jack or Sawyer, and I don't know if I can see Shannon with Sawyer, but this confrontation was amazing nonetheless. Are you channeling the "Lost" writers or what? :) Can't wait for more, as always! Good stuff!