Reviews for A Midnight Snack
YellowAsphodel chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Oh my, this was interesting! There seem to be few stories in the NT/SS ship-vein and this is an excellent one! If you were to write a sequel that'd be smashing! All the best!
MidnightStrikes chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
RchHghr chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
You should write a sequel. i liked it very much
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
you should write a sequel!:] this is great!
Nat chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
SEQUEL!

If you couldnt tell, I liked ur story :D
Adoro a los Hombres Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
It looks like everyone makes mistakes if you ask me.

I see you've corrected some yourself.

I couldn't finish it because I was so annoyed with the way you wrote you dialouge. After every phrase that is said it is like a guessing game within the text to discover who said it.

I also would like to add this pairing is so far out there, I doubt it could ever happen.

I mean like me putting my characters off when I was- mind you- 13 years old.

Forgive me if I didn't think to edit that story before posting it, and yes, I already know how horribly I write but thank-you for pointing it out to me.

Great day if you ask me, the sun is hidden, the rain is falling, my day pretty much sucks. I was looking for a bit of relief in my story reviews and oh no that can't happen!

We've established my writting is horrible, that I should just stop but you know what I don't like alot of peoples writtings on here including your own but I have not and will not be telling them they should delete it.

I actually review a bit kinder than you.

So thanks for telling me what I already know and all, but don't just act like your better than be because your a bit older and you think you can write better.

This is fanfiction, darling, FAN fiction. Its not written by J.K. Rowling herself. Its written by the FANS imagination.

I didn't like your pairing but that doesn't mean everyone hates it like me.

Not everyone thinks like you and I infact do have some readers who appreaciate my writting.

I didn't ASK you to read my story nor did you have to review. No one held a gun to your head that was your choice.

Didn't anyone ever teach you the golden rule back when you were in school. "Treat others as you wish to be treated." Or even "What goes up must come down." You think your so much better than me. Go ahead. You don't like my writting then review but could you possibly be a tad bit nicer than just saying your story is the worst I've ever read. *I know that isn't your exact words but its rather close, amoung my other flaws my memory is one of them- what to bash that also?*

As a final note I would like to add I know I made some spelling errors in this and if you would like you can edit them and send it back to me just to show me what else I did wrong.
TARA chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
please write more soon from tara
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Not my usual pairing, but this is pretty interesting. No sequel yet?
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This story needs a sequel! Lol. Excellent, excellent, excellent. It's an odd pairing, but this story works!
Snozzle chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Fab story. Brilliant.
doryishness chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow, that was excellent! An unlikely pairing, but you made it work so well! *claps* Write a sqeuel, PLEASE!
SpiritFoxx chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Just so cool! love the way u kept snape in character. great. i am looking forward to a sequel to it! your doing great!
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I think you should do a sequel. I'd like to see how they interact with each other next time they're in the same room, especially if more people are there.

AL
Black Perla chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
very interesting story. i'm looking forward to the sequel.
Havoc chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
"plait" (first paragraph): Verb, to braid; noun, a braid

"plate" noun, an object which you eat off of