Reviews for The Future Bides Its Time
Tsuki Rakuen chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
When kai was tell her bis fellings
kiara-chanelle chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
why is max mentioned her, if he's not even in japan at that moment? Seriously, you should really read your fanfic before writing a new chapter :S
blowkiss chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
HEY! I thought grandpa were in Australia with the rest of the adults! :S
Rikyra chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
-smiles widely- love it! can't wait for the next chappie!
sky d chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
i liked it

update
hil2378 chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
this is awesome n i'm still interst in this fic n as long u update i'm happy so update when u aren't busy plz!plz!
lovette ngbeken chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
please continue the story please and thank you
hil2378 chapter 6 . 2/1/2007
this is awesome so plz update plz! x3
venus-aurr chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
Aw...c'mon Kai! Be a man! Go all out! XD lol Take it like a man! lol -I've been saying that non-stop today- hehe

Awesome chapter! X3 Kai was jealous! hehe lol

WOW! Kai lost it...bad...:P

UPDATE SOON!

Kitsune-chan *_*
n231 chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
So is this turning from a love triangle to a...love square?
Jess chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Heyy, i just read the story this was a sequel to and i really liked it! I really like this one too! I'm soo excited to find out what happens next! I also looked at your profile, and i reallu hope you dont quit or log off permanently from your account, cause you're very talented and your stories are really really really good! so please dont quit! lol. Like i said, i really liked this! And the Enrique Kai fight was like soo awesome! lol! well, i really liked it and you're very talented. I also looked when you started this story, Holy Crap! 2 years aog, you really did forget to update sometime didnt you! lol. Wells, i hope it takes u less then two years to update this time, and i hope it's really soon when you do update! Please Update Soon!

~Jess

(Ps, sorry if i wasted your time :/)
EMBER chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
I LOVE IT AND I WANT IT TO BE KAI AND HILARY WHO END UP TOGETHER AND I WOULD LIKE ANOTHER SPAT BETWEEN ENRIQUE AND KAI OVER HILARY!
n231 chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Have to say it's been a while! Glad to see a plot development.
LUKINHAH chapter 4 . 5/10/2006