Reviews for The True Way to Make Merry
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was really funny! I was having such a great time imagining Legolas as a girl and laughing my guts out!
Cottia chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
very nice story, manny
pvyrebaal chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Very hilarious, I laughed so hard picturing Thranduil getting hit with a turkey. One little thing though; if Ithilwen is still alive, shouldn't Nendir be the crown prince? And something else, actually; how old was Legolas in Call of the Red Bird? Because when I was reading it he seemed like he was maybe 10 or so (human years) but in this story he is obviously much older. But anyway, it was a very hilarious story and I enjoyed it.
sunshinesailor chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
*reads the last sentence* *bursts into tears* OMG! SO SAD! *sobs, hugging little Legolas* *feels tap on shoulder and looks into angry eyes of Thrainduil* EEP! *holds out Legolas* He he...here you are your Majesty! *runs*
Hollefine chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
That was good, even though me and Creep haven't read "Lost in My Mind"...yet-cause this made us want to read it.

Thanks for the awesome fic, me and Creep enjoyed reading it!

-Ty and Creep
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Aw...that was sweet.
legolascrazy17 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
very well-written...i like it!
Eowyn White Lady of Rohan chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That was great!
SeruleanOrbs chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
How old is Legolas in this fic? I originally thought that he was about five yrs old, but then that guy basically proposed to him...?

That was rather bittersweet, to end with that last sentence. This was done right before her death?
peach feet chapter 1 . 11/14/2004