Reviews for Ranger Games: A Dino Thunder Wedding
babyblues02 chapter 14 . 11/14
I'm such of fan of Ranger reunions or different generation of Rangers teaming up. Your story had everything. Romance. Action. Family. Friendships. Heartbreak. Beautiful story seriously. My favorite parts to read (besides the storyline) was the dynamics between all the Rangers and their relationships. I never thought I would ship all of these new couples (not including the obvious like Kim and Tommy, Ashley and Andros...etc) but I do now :)) I especially liked Kira and Conner ;) Anyways thank you for this wonderful story.
CalcBoy91 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
At least you're realistic. Even being an average hero, there's no way she could have NOT miscarried when she's in physical combat. If you hadn't done the miscarriage thing or some other "grief" I would have criticized to no end. As it is, at least I like where this is going despite how sad it is; this is reality.
bakuagannerd52 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
it so funny how they go WHAT on the computers great story keep writing because you rock
darkblackandlight86 chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
This is my fave chapter out of the whole lot, (but i do love this series and the others you have) mainly to the fight and also to see Kimberly really loose all shreads of normal power.

Amazing series once again.
Opalbrat chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Love this! Another great story. The part about them taking his morpher made me laugh while the final fight seen with them calling to him made me cry. Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I hope Kimberly and the others rescue Tommy and the others. I love this story. Jeffrey Barnes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Why is Goldar is back. I thought he is gone for gone. I don't believe it when he is working with Mesogog and Elsa. Jeffrey Barnes
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
Wow, this story was something else. Happy endings all around, though. I'll admit, I was scared in a couple of places, but in the end, it was worth it.

Highly enjoyable. I'll start hunting around for some more similar work by you.
DTDragonRanger chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
HEy Great story! Just 1 Question Who was Sarah? did I miss the hints about where she came from?
lorli810 chapter 14 . 7/23/2007
That was AWESOME!
lorli810 chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
reforgedGaara chapter 14 . 7/18/2006
Connor deserves to die at Trent's hands. Kira belongs to the Dragon just as Kim belongs to the Dragon, I hate the ending because Connor is quite possibly the worst ranger besides Justin and GR. All in all a pretty neat story but I cannot get over my initial disgust with Connor. I give it an 8 out of 10. Good job.
reforgedGaara chapter 10 . 7/18/2006