Reviews for Just You and Me, Kimmie
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Man...this was one deep, deep story. It was so well-written, so well-planned. I can honestly say something I almost never say about reading a story online:

The keyboard nearly shorted out due to my tears.

That says it all.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
beeftony chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Possibly the best use of "Where Are You Christmas" ever. By the way, Richard Sirois drew a picture of one of the scenes. I'm sure you know, I'm just surprised you didn't mention it. A link can be found in one of my blogs on for those of you who are interested.
TexasDad chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
The story really tugged at my heart strings and certainly reminds us that as long as we remember, no one is ever truly gone.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
heartwrenching but filled with love and story I had to add to favorites.
sad but hopefull chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
sad story,good author,keyboard wet with tears, please write more on this one if you can.
Megzy987 chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
I have to say, that has really touched my heart. I could never write anything so beautiful, but I'm lucky to have the enjoyment of being able to read something so golden. I appreciate this kind of writing, as I do wish to see more of it. Keep up the fantastic work.
friend5 chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
LOVE IT WONDERFUL!
JPMod chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
I really love the last chapter with Ron and Kim at the Middleton Ball. I can tell you took their evening attires from Lionheart's beautiful art of Kim and Ron. I just love that particular art and their evening attires. Other than "London Town", this is only other fic where I read of them in the same attires. Love it! :)
Timbo chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Thanks for sharing your reason for writing the letter. It is a good letter.
Doug4422 chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
OMG! *sniffles, and begins to cry,* that was too much for me, I cried when I read this chapter, this one hit home for me, it's going on my favorites list
Forlong chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I cried. That's all I can say.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
Aww, you were right! This was soo good! Will there be more?
soccergurl1990 chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
I love it! I hope it's not the end! Update soon or keep up the good work!
Triaxx2 chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
I don't know, it seems to have lost something. Maybe that intangible sadness that pervaded earlier chapters. Not so much angst, which is a different emotion altogether, but one of those emotions you never can quite identify or describe, one that tugs at the edge of your consciousness, and brings tears from even the most hardened of hearts.

It's too mushy, too fast. It's almost a forced evolution of feelings. Jezrianna's Moods fic's had the same problem in the transition from the first to the second. I do know how hard it is to hold an emotional train steady throughout a fic though. No matter, keep up the good work.
Goofmore chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
That really went with the picture... Yet another awesome addition to the story...