Reviews for Four Days
Icecubefrozen chapter 13 . 3/9
I think '"Ani ohev otcha'" means I love you... google translate had no idea what I was on about and repeated my sentence (phrase?) but I eventually got that :) Anyway, this was a really awesome story: love it! :D Your an awesome writer!
BelieveYouAre chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING THIS IS SO GOOD I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
hellbreaksloose chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Stylefan101 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Such a great story!
xXPierceTheVeil'sAngelXx chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
I'm trying to stop crying. I loved it. Since I'm a Jew I know what it meant.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I think you fit Cartmans charecter to a T!
christinarosee chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
This was really good. I enjoyed it. (: I swear I only saw one or two grammar mistakes, your English is great well, anyways I loved it. (:
Suyuness chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
This is actually really well. ] I was thinking it was going to be all weird when I started it, but I liked it anyways. Poor Kyle. ;-; First getting attacked, then going insane, then having to go overseas away from Stan... I nearly cried when I read that Kyle had to leave. '[ But, it ended happily! :D So, I'm happy! YAY Anyways, I loved this story. ] It's like nothing I've read before.
NakedKing chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
aw omg so freakin cute!
ieatbubblewrap chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
Oh meyy.

That was possibly the cutest thing EVER!

The end made me wanna cry, and then when Kyle said

" Ani ohev otcha " i knew right then, what it meant3

Positively brilliant my friend.

Keep up the GREAT work(:
Mystik Genie chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
aw, supreme cuteness, the ending at least, loved that part. very intense and well written

well done!
daintypeony chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Omg, I love the Cartman in your story. He's smart and charming in his own way. haha.
daintypeony chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
They actually raped Kyle? But he had his underwear on when Stan found him, and i didn't think they those anti-jew people would put his underwear back on after raping him... anyway. great fic.
cold-and-dead chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
bloody amazing!

but i bit dramatic...

naa who am i to complain ]

one of the best fan fics eva!
Witherwings7 chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
I gotta say, you're one of my favorite South Park authors. I'm a Jew as well, so I love reading stories where Kyle's religion is brought up. I'm not religious but I am proud to be a Jew, and Kyle is also my favorite character :)

This story was wonderful. I found it fairly realistic, I had a friend from Montana attacked, and she became fairly paranoid just like Kyle was.