Reviews for People Watching
Monica chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Love this! What a great example of the friendship between Rodney & John. I've been reading SGA fanfic steadily for about 3 weeks now, and your writing always stands out above the rest.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Very cute and fun story.
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Brillant!

I was grinning like a fool all the way through this story.

Ouch, my cheeks actually hurt-that's real proof of how much I enjoyed reading about the interactions with everyone.

And with Elizabeth and Carson watching... _

Rodney's my favourite but I adore Carson!

Seriously, great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Awesome! And very funny!
J loves JS chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loved this story. It is such a great peek into the characters :-)
msdarque chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I absolutely totally love this story! It's so hilarious! McKay & Sheppard have a fantastic & unique friendship. Excellently written! Lots of stars!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
you did a great job at writing Carson
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
LOL, that was a very cool fic.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Had to read this one again after your latest story. Ahh, greatness, greatness. The snark, Grodin just so happening to forget which way McKay had gone, as well as Sheppard during the confrontation with Kavanagh (jumping to Rodney's defense, and also letting Kavanagh know with a look to not try anything with McKay). Just perfect mah dear, perfect.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Wow! I really liked that. Never know who might be watching, huh?

Very nice.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Ok, this one made me CRY with laughter, I'm not kidding. I need to go clean mt glasses now...
heartfallen chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I love this story! It's so funny and cute. Excellent job!
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh. My. God.

This is *GOOD*!

I was *howling* the entire time. So good. Just... brilliant.

And the whole "Bloody Americans..." thing was great, too!

Keep up the great work!

BelovedOne
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I read this ages ago and its even on my favs so i have no idea why i haven't reviewed it before now!

LOVE this!

Perhaps you could do another- set in a different season?

Carson was spot on!(being scottish myself i should know)

And you caught the growing relationships perfectly!

*giggles at johns hair*

love this!
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This is a great fic I would suggest to anyone. I could really imagine Carson watching the going-ons of Atlantis from that room while eating, if not enjoying, dinner :) . Loved the charactr friendships going on, and I think you wrote the characters especially well. Fabulous!

-Miyth