Reviews for Card Captor Ashura: Star's Ascent
ukulelehatter chapter 12 . 4/10
I feel compelled to leave a review. That's a powerful spell.

Great chapter. I didn't expect clefairy. Love the battle with the samurai. Wonder who the other 2 from pallet he fought were
ukulelehatter chapter 11 . 4/8
If Ash keeps pouting and being negative it will be hard to earn the trust of the Pokemon. Great chapter
ukulelehatter chapter 10 . 4/7
Hiding in plain sight. Clever pokemon. Great chapter
ukulelehatter chapter 9 . 4/7
nice cliff hanger. Ash is getting better but so is Gary. I want to drop a Snorlax on his car but then i'd be sinking to his level.
ukulelehatter chapter 8 . 4/7
Oh my ... Todd is such a fan boy. love it
ukulelehatter chapter 6 . 4/6
Wow. Great battle. Didn't expect Gery to be this series Shaoran. Loving it
ukulelehatter chapter 2 . 4/5
Ash, you got a lot of explaining to do. Very cute chapter.
ukulelehatter chapter 1 . 4/4
Great beginning. In my head, Ash's voice was from the English dub since I never saw the original Japanese, but Pika-chan's voice was the Japanese Kero-chan's voice. I really had fun reading this. Looking forward to what unfolds in the chapters to come.
Maya Hightower chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
I really love it it kinda like the anime
chococake chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Just saying, but if you're mortal, then nectar and ambrosia will kill you. And if you're a demigod, overdoses also kill you. :P
chococake chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
This is a good story (the first that made me like Ash other than Pokemon:The Mysterious Game) but you have a few grammar and spelling mistakes. ('disapperated' instead of 'disappeared', etc)
kawaiilileevee chapter 28 . 3/14/2014
I loved how Ash had Moltres and Zapdos hidden in his heart! And he got Missingno, not Gary!
kawaiilileevee chapter 29 . 3/14/2014
I liked rereading this chapter. It was funny to see Ash riding Ponyta and Gary also chasing after the Mewtwo card! And Gary got Flareth, which is bad...
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Is Gary's Bronze Mirror and that small bronze ring that was around Ash's neck the same thing? Meaning, that is the bronze mirror actually the bronze ring that Ash has? I'm guessing that Ash lost it a long time ago and was in the form of a bronze mirror and found by the priest. Or maybe Ash's ring was created to be based off of the Bronze Mirror.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 28 . 7/26/2013
On this chapter, it said 5 cards left. But, in the other chapters, there were more than 5 cards.