Reviews for Fight for Ash
nope chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
i hate this ship SO MUCH
Luna Star Phantom chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
may should have won jesse is to old and should not date younger ppl and she should have be with james ash dont know since theres dawn,misty,may so in this fanfic may should have won instead of jesse
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Wtf! This is so messed up! Jessie!? Seriously!? May is right, she is an evil old hag. God I bet shes about the same age as Ash's mum, maybe even older! Ewwww What is wrong with you DX Poor Ash!
AshxMay54321 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
AAAAAGGGGHHH! TALK ABOUT DISGUSTING I MEAN JESSE AND ASH WHAT KIND OF SHIPPING IS THAT! TWERPSHIPPING? AAAAGGHH I WAS REALLY LOOKING FOWARD TO ADVANCESHIPPING AAAAGGHHH! I AM SO DISAPOINTED DRAGOKNIGHT! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WE'RE LIKE THAT! I ASHXMAY54321 HEREBY MAKE SURE THAT EVERY POKEMON LOVE STORY HAS TO BE ADVANCESHIPPING, POKESHIPPING, PEARLSHIPPING, PALLETSHIPPING, ROCKETSHIPPING, COMASHIPPING, OR ALFSHIPPING!
austin eidem chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
how can you think of jessie and ash dating thats sick "bbbbbbbblllllllllllllllleeee eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk" you have no ash and may inteligenst im out
LillySlade chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Come on people! Its a FANFICTION! Don't like? Don't read. If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all. I, for one, like this fic. Very much! Good work! :)
aukl chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
One more review. To all you you people who flamed: Who cares if Ash gets together with Jessie? Or if May get electrified by Pikachu? I like May myself, she's my favorite Pokemon girl, but she's just a cartoon character.

If you don't like how a story turns out, then just go read something that you like. And why waste your time cussing an author out for pedophillia in their story? It's /fake/! Not real! If you wanna fuss about it then do it when you see an actual real case of pedophilia and not a fake one!

Seriously people, it's not that hard.

To the author, I actually liked the story. It was funny and not something you see a lot of in Pokemon fanfiction.
aukl chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Oh my gosh! This is hilarious!

Hope you make moer stories like this!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Literally steam is coming from my nose. DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER HOW MAY AND ASH MET YOU SON OF A BITCH? THEY ARE SO FUCKING PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER AND PIKACHU WOULD NEVER SHOCK MAY! i mean sure ash is pikachus owner but that didn't mean he wouldn't shock ash! AND JESSIE HATED ASH! GOD I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY READ "COMPLICATED LOVE"! FUCK YOU DRAGOKNIGHT I WILL NEVER READ UR STUPID STORIES EVER AGAIN!
crossover fude chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
dude what the hell i hate you go to hell jesse and ash yuck ash and may would be much bloody better
Angel the Hedgehog 10 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
JESSE AND ASH? YUCK! THUMBS DOWN! DX
kjmb chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
AshxJessie is cool write more!
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
i say go for a sequel well i tink the jesse ash airing is new but i say go for it every one has a right to love and to be happy i think u should make the sequel from wherr u left off from this story here and in the words of spider-man and his amazing friends spiderfriends go for it
SatoKasu4ever chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Cool story idea!

i like it!
Gerbilftw chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I think I speak for everyone when I say:

The ending EW!

Isn't Jessie the double of Ash's age?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »