Reviews for From another point of view
LASP chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
*Sniffle* sweet...
THE ONE chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
like it's not gonna happen you know? but it is a nice story
Ashti chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
I read this one before... several times actually. I still like it. Thanks.
SilverRope chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Grammar aside, very nice character study & very tender.
John Carter 68 chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
Concurring with Ms Swift that no critique of grammar is warranted (You tell your story infinitely better in English than I ever would in German or Spanish), I like this tale as a different and innovative mood piece. This is the daughter that a Lara Croft might very well have had. I enjoy TR tales that are more than an attempt to replicate a level of the game in prose (even the best of those just don't work for me), this is an interesting take.

As for myself, I rather hope Lara will transcend this plane of existence in some exalted and mystical way rather than pass entirely beyond the vale of life. :)
me chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
my sister and I were talking about Lara never having family 'coz we thought it would be just too anti-Tomb rider, but your story looks nice, I think it could happen after all :-), I want some one else to writte another story like this one please!
Topaz Waters chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Cute.I find archeaology quite interesting,maybe tht's why I like Tomb Raider so much.-)
crystalfox chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Cool! I like it when authors show Lara as having a sensitive side.I was considering writing a story where Lara has a child,but it looks like I've been beaten to it. :)
Jillian Swift chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
As English is your second language I'll omit my grammar and spelling critique. This is a strong and gripping story, especially considering it's more an excerpt from a memoir. I like the idea that Lara could have a child and still be Lara Croft, Tomb Raider. As much as I don't like it, who could deny that Lara is destined to die young?
Alexis Rockford chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Is the narrator Lara or her daughter?