Reviews for Future Pages
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
aww, beautiful. really nice to see jack cry infront of sam, don't get many of those fics. jack has a pretty dark past huh?...loved it! :D
Daft As Jack chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
what is jacks problem with his mother! Did i just miss that! email me!
getcarter chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Aw...that was so good! You know how I love sappiness! The sappier, the better! I loved that Jack was vunerable with Sam, we don't get to see that alot.

Keep up the great work!
aligater chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Wow. I really liked that. It was good. And strangly comforting...

Personally, I felt that the element of Sam leaving Pete was a little underdeveloped - I felt that there was too little reference to it, and she didn't really seem that distraught. However, that was probably intentional; I just, personally, think she would have wanted to talk about it maybe (or are we saving that for another chapter, hint, hint).

I thought that the scene with Jack alone with his album was written beautifully - it was delicately written, yet powerful. The aspect of the photograph album was very interesting - the short glimpses into Jack's life, half remembered, half-felt. And the bitter-sweet mood made the story so realistic.

I really enjoyed reading this, and hope that you will continue to write such excellent stories.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
That was really good.
ichargrl chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Honey,

I needed that saddest sappiest thing ever. My faith in shippage is seeping out my ears. I needs some shippery goodness to help me keep the faith.
sandjgirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
i think its wonderful and sweet!
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
yup deffinately sappy!

must be the fact that your getting old!

i liked it though so keep up the good work!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
don't apologize! I loved it! I want more sugary sweetness and sappiness! ! ! hehehehe
fallingfromelysium chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
It was great! a little fast moving but i enjoyed it. You did a great job giving Jack a history and making it believable.
The Reader chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
What a GREAT story. Exactly the way it should have happened. You captured their feeling perfectly and honestly.

Well Done!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hey I really enjoyed this so no apologising :)
Karibou chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Aw! Love the shippiness! Great observations about the similarities between Teal'c and Jack. And finally, don't apologize for the plot - sometimes, you just need a whole-lotta-ship! :)

Nice job!
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I loved this story! I was listening to Caty's vid " Remember when it Rained" as i read it. Somehow, it added to the saddness. It was sad...but done very well. I also do not mind sappy at all. One of these days, I'm going to write one of these. I hope it's as good as the rest of you do. Thanks Lana
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Yay for sap! A very nice read.