Reviews for Unwell
LOTRcool chapter 5 . 5/21
Hi! Great story! :D I hate to be like this but please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
YAY LOVE THIS STORY ! more chapters please !
Qille chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Here's a review: UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I saw that the last time you updated this story was in 2004... WHY? Don't let this story die out man! I'm sure a Spanish project doesn't take SEVEN YEARS! Please update!
Qille chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Ah, I see you too suffer from SFCMD, or Severe Favorite Character Mutilation Disorder! You are not alone!
Qille chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Should I be confused about the last part? Well... I am. But then again, I'm naturally constantly confused. So... Who's getting revenge on who? This is an awesome story.
Qille chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Aw man. I actually feel his pain! Good job.
BlackxValentine chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
I know it's been 6 years since you last updated and you probably don't care about this story anymore. But I truly want more added to this story, it's so good and I'm anxious to know what happens next.
Dracori chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Hey there. I sent multiple signed and anonymous reviews to this story years ago when this story was still new, and I'd just like to apologize for harassing you so much. And ironically enough, I'm reviewing not just to apologize, but...to also pester you again XD Although I'm not going to be as pushy about it this time.

I'm just reviewing to say I went back read this story again to familiarize myself with it, and I would just like to say that I still think this story has a lot of potential. I know you've probably lost interest in it, which I understand, but I would just like to say that *I'm* still interested in it. I'm sure your writing has improved greatly since you last updated, so if you were to continue, I could imagine that it would be even greater than it already is. This is really one of the few DECENT Puss stories in the entire Shrek section.

Anyway, I won't bother you anymore. I just thought I'd come back and tell you that I still think the story is good and would love to see it continued.

~Dracori
where-is-my-tennant chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Bloody Brilliant! Please update soon!
DragonballGirl chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
Hi please continue with this story, i beg you please
wooZy Jack chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Uptade now! Ya havent update in 4 years!
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
You haven't updated in what, 2-3 years? UPDATE darn you!
Phantom Tempest chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
Are you ever going to update this? Cause... THIS ROCKS! Though I wish the chapters were a bit longer. XD *huggles Puss in Boots* UPDATE! I COMMAND YOU!

-Phantom
lightening816 chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
Cute!
The Fifth Marauder chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
Hello? Are you still alive? Could you finish this amazing story THIS MILLENIUM?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »