Reviews for CARBUNCLE! The SD Gundam Story
model-3001 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
wait...so he changed himself back into a Carbuncle at his own will? What?
model-3001 chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
i saw a picture of the carbuncle with the red ruby on its head and squealed at its cutness, its like a bunny and a dog i cant wait to read more, and are Captain, Zero, and Baku humans? Becuas they dont have eyebrows and everything ounds more humanly.
27's Fury chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Ending seemed a little too quick, but I loved it none the less! X3
27's Fury chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Mind giving a fan a link to see the despcription of the cell. My mind wont shut up about what it could look like XD and my brain is starting to scare me with the possibilities too...

Absolutely LOVING your story! Can't wait to read the rest and then go look for MORE Shute-centered fics/SDG (in general) Force fics!
mel chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
HahahahaHA! Carbuncle gets what he deserves~! Ya!
M.L chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
Oh. That thing at the bottem helps a lot. Yeah! Sora is in here. Please don't take very long to update this one again Charon. I really want to read more.
RW Xokki chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
RW: Uh...so a carbuncle is a dog?

Xokki: Apparently. But she is refrencing some of the fic to FFIV or one of those...-.-

RW: Ah, well, still don't know what a carbuncle is. .;

Xokki: -_-;; Alright, let's get back to playing FFX2! ;;

RW: *is dragged to the PS2* No! But I wanna type! x.x

Xokki: Too bad, so sad. :)

RW: x.x Oh, and hi Double F! . You're in Charon's bio.

Xokki: -.- Stop stating the obvious or Camille is going to hate us more! (not the Camille from your fic)

RW: wah...:'(
In response to Kichiko's question chapter 5 . 11/25/2004
Baku mispronounced Zero being a "squire" because he doesn't get stuff like that, so he called him the closest word he could think of, "squishy".
Kitty-GrimReaper chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
cute! I had to look up what a carbuncle was but the story is ultra cute!:) I like it at the beginning where everyone is like " WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? " U... wait a sec... what does baku mean by squishy?
silence856 chapter 5 . 11/24/2004
Hey this is a great fanfic. You know I had to look up carbuncle in google and other than those nasty sores I thought it was pretty cute. (why in god name would they name it carbuncle? That's like calling pikachu canker sore!

aww... poor Captain! I LOve the way you make him all confused.

Wait a minute! Poor Shute! He's the one going thru that mess.

Any way great fanfiction.

PS: I bet you wondering why I haven't updated slowdown, huh? Well the truth is I have writer's block-well that entirely true; I have ideas but...maybe I just to disscuss it wit someone. see ya at the SD board!