Reviews for Turn up the Faders
sarah ann duke chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
it was great keep on going girl
Bookworm0485 chapter 21 . 3/21/2005
Great story. Please oh please update soon! (this is me whining): I wanna know how this story ends right now.;)
LAMB-SVU chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Yay! Two little babies for Elliot and Olivia! I'm loving this story! Will you be writing about Olivia giving birth and everything else?I hope you do!lol
Optional chapter 17 . 3/7/2005
aw...holy sheet, twins?gah!hehe...and now, I have Journey stuck in my head. 'Two hearts luttered in response' made me think of 'Who's Crying Now'...kinda strange, but *shrug*
Optional chapter 11 . 3/7/2005
That was so totally corny, cliche and cheesy...*looks around to make sure no is around to see her ruin her reputation*...I loved it,lol. but I was almost blushing it was so cheesy...And I mean that in an entirely nice way, I swear:-)And if you tell anyone the great and wonderfully dark and cynical Optional liked this cheesy chapter, I'll...*looks around* Deny it!
BrittanyLS chapter 21 . 2/26/2005
Yay! The wedding is coming soon! I can't wait for that part! I love the gifts that Olivia gave her attendants, they were perfect! So were the ones for the guys!
Kris the fanficaholic chapter 17 . 2/24/2005
*thinks hard* two hearts? TWINS! omg keep going ! im hooked!
MoonFairyDoll chapter 21 . 2/21/2005
Aww, so sweet. Can't wait to read about the wedding. Great story! ;)
littlesweetcupcake chapter 21 . 2/21/2005
man i love this story, it makes me lol when i read it, those gifts were so cute, i love it

please write more
jmewebber chapter 21 . 2/21/2005
I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the wedding. Update soon!
Nat chapter 21 . 2/20/2005
Yess! Another chapter. I so loved it. Hope to see another one soon.
Brittany chapter 20 . 2/11/2005
Please write more! I can;t wait to see Elliot and Olivia's wedding! I hope his parents come around to liking Olivia.
LexiLoLo200 chapter 20 . 2/5/2005
your story! Its so sweet update soon!
Alex chapter 20 . 2/3/2005
I loved it, please wright more. I love how you put Andy cambel in there from SM. its one of my fav. shows.

P.S: I think it is spelled lizzie
Sierra Windfire chapter 19 . 1/31/2005
So what come's next? I hope you continue soon. You should put an indication of the author's note when you are going to write one into the story (usually it's AN). The fact that there wasn't one was a little confusing.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »