Reviews for Turn up the Faders
Sierra Windfire chapter 12 . 1/31/2005
This is an interesting story. From the whole Kathy trying to kill Olivia to this...
HarmMacLove chapter 19 . 1/30/2005
Wow, so cute! two babies, yes they would be so cute and adorable. Can't wait to read more!
MoonFairyDoll chapter 17 . 1/23/2005
Great update! I'm really looking forward to reading more! ;)
CKS24 chapter 17 . 1/23/2005
Nice updates! i just love this story... "And inside Olivia’s womb, two hearts fluttered in response." means what i think it means.. this story about to get intresting.. lol..
Lauz chapter 12 . 1/9/2005
This story is turning out pretty unrealistic...eg. the children's reactions. If it was better worded, I'm sure this problem wouldn't arise though! ;) The story line generally is pretty good.
Touchstone chapter 12 . 1/6/2005
Hey! I really like the way this story is turning out! My only comment is that the whole Kathy thing might have needed to be explained more in detail, like as to why she shot Olivia, etc. But other than that, it's really good! Please update soon!
brittany chapter 12 . 1/6/2005
i love the story! i hope you keep writing!

just wanted to give you a tip. Liv is not the type to cry every five paragraphs. just thought i would be nice and help you out.
Nat chapter 12 . 1/5/2005
I love this story. Hope to see more of it soon.
CKS24 chapter 12 . 1/5/2005
yeah! updates! i love this story. write more soon!
Jowaco chapter 10 . 12/28/2004
Wasn't that sweet? Yes, very mushy in an Elliot and Olivia way! Update soon!
MoonFairyDoll chapter 10 . 12/26/2004
I really like this story, and i look forward to the next update!
Lauz chapter 8 . 12/21/2004
Hi! The fic is going pretty good-no complaints so far. I thought that finding out Kathy had been the one to shoot Olivia had been a little fast, but apart from that...good job!
Olivia chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
ROCK ON! This is your story and you can write whatever you want. I like it so far. And I also want people to remember this is a fanFICTION! So keep going, you're doing good.
K chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Look, this is getting out of hand. I'm not trying to come across as being rude, and I apologize if it sounds that way. It IS a good story. People are merely trying to offer suggestions that would help you, the author, to make it an even better story.

There are some shows in which you have wiggle room, so to speak in terms of how far out of context you can take something. SUV isn't really one of those shows, due to the nature and content of the show. If you wanna make various people fall in love, that's ok and no one cares. All people are trying to say, is that go where you want to go with the story, but make it believable. To tell the truth, it does seem unprobable that Kathy would shoot Olivia, but not impossible.

What readers would like to see of you the author (and I do know what I'm talking about because I do write and post fanfiction on yahoo groups) is that you stay true to yourself, but stay true to the show. The great thing about fanfiction is that you can give your own twist on things that happen in a show such as a glance between two characters. One thing that MAJORLY HURTS your cause (and this goes out to some of the reviewers out there also) is spelling errors. I'm not going to point anyone out, but think about it. Also A/N's are good, but it breaks up the fluidity of the story when they're posted smack dab in the middle instead of the begining of each chapter.

Ok there, I've said my thing, however in closing, I would like to support Fear My Wrath's posts and statements. They're only trying to be helpful.

K
Fear My Wrath chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
" Secondly, I can post an AN wherever I want. This is MY story, and no one else’s."

For the record, no, you cannot. The site states that you may not:

"Entries not allowed:

1. Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc."

This is from the section where you upload your story.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »