Reviews for Diving
Tina chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Well done! Good characterization and it was funny when Han tells Jan, now it looks like you and I are having relations with each other!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I enjoyed this story.
Leela Starsky chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I loved this! Thoroughly enjoyable, and the dialogue was fabulous. Thankyou!
AshleighWrites97 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I love these two together and I love this fic.
jublke chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is a very powerful piece. I wish you would continue it.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow this was great, I never really thought of that side of Leia before but it makes sense that she wouldn't act like a normal princess after all the things she'd been through
harmony1234567890 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wonderfully written. Maybe its just me, but I have a hard time finding fics where people disapprove of Han (and its one of the main points
Alderaan Girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great story, I loved it
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
i dont know how you do it,but one second i feel horrible for leia and then you put these little moments in that just make me go "aaaw".great story!
mythical-dragon48 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I LOVE the part where Leia gives her whole speech to Dodonna. Great story!
samiam004 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
my favorite part:

"And my toothbrush, I can't find my toothbrush."

"It's in the bathroom, in a little cup next to mine."

"Is that where it lives now?"

"If it wants too."

"I'm sure it does."

han and leia are so cute together in this! i liked how han was there for leia as she sorted through her troubles. good job!
Desepere Romantique chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh my gosh. That was the hardest to read of the series thus far (i discovered a bit belatedly that they were, in fact, a part of a series).

But i was very close to tears, and probably would have cried, had my mother not been in the next room watching Ru Paul's Drag Race.
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love your stories but diving is definitely my favourite!

I really like your "darker turn" approach towards writing FF!

Keep up the good work!
D'Lark chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Really great story. I liked how you touched on some of the trauma Leia would obviously have after being not only a war veteran but also a prisoner of the Empire - and how her scars, nightmares and altered views would make any fruffy princes that would be good political matches totally unsuited and unaccepting of the woman she had become. Ya got to love it when the underdog scoundrel wins! Especially when the princess is bright enough to not just be romanced by his rogue smile but realize he is exactly the kind of man she needs and wants at her side - regardless of the opinions of the snobs.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Love it! Jan Dodonna is an ass, but Leia and Han sure know how to dish it out! I loved what Leia did for Han when she moved his clothes and when she totally stuck up for him in front of Jan. And I loved Han swearing at Jan too ;-) lol Nice job!