Reviews for Twisted Love
Chishio Ame chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
well i for one liked it but anzu could have died not many people would miss her
Kuramarulez chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
That was realli good. I liked it a lot. hehe um yeah i was never good at things like these. oh well.
PilotIsis chapter 8 . 11/25/2004
Yami[dances around in a wild dance of joy]wow yays she got me back in the story

georgia:yeah yeah yeah watever

Yami:dont you whatever me you half wit

georgia:watever

Yami: why you little[takles her to the ground]

some random old narator dude:well since they are now...ahem preoccupied she loved this chappie as she has loved all the others.

georgia:[pokes head up from...ahem fun with Yami] hu saywah?...o0

some random old narator dude:nothing

georgia:okies [returnes attention to what she was previously dooing to Yami]
puffin chapter 8 . 11/25/2004
It was a good story. Sad that is over but I like it. Keep it up for your other story.
Sennen Ring chapter 7 . 11/24/2004
Yeah. Rizu! XD

I love cliffhangers.

I dunno what's going on but yeah! D

Yuugi's about to suicide or something.

What a loser. o:
PilotIsis chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
georgia:[sobbs heavily]no he cant die he just cant[sobbs some moor]

Yami:oh shus wat are you crying for

georgia:shees killing you off!

Yami:[evil glare] Wat? killing me off but that meens thiss is the last time i get to do this[makes Yugi appear out of nowhere throws him ti the floor and u lets just say they are now preoccupied]

georgia:hey wat about me?

YamixYugi:[grab her and pull her down too] _~

georgia:YAY _

random dude:well since they are all a little ahem busy she loved this chappie and keep writing
Lady Shinigami chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
And now, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Ancient Egyptian rendition of ROMEO AND JULIET! See the pharaoh get stabbed! See him die! See the poor gypsy ready to follow his love to the afterlife!

"O happy dagger, this is thy sheath!"

(Please take notice that this line can be taken in two ways: Regular and Perverted.)

_~

~LS
kupo chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
this is starting to sound like a romeo and juliet story.
Carry On chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
I'm finally able to review and you go and add another chapter! Oh well, I'll get to it eventually...

So anyways, I like the story so far, as I did before. Yami now looks like a sex starved fool...like she deserves to be shown!

...One thing I had a problem with was the introduction of Hashim(I think). You said Yuugi had like a silent friendship with the guy, right?

It's been two days, okay.

I just had a problem with it because he was never mentioned before. Okay, well, I can't wait till I read again!
puffin chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
They just found each other and then the pharaoh goes and dies. I so wanted them to leave together happily. So mean to kill him off. Please update soon and keep up the good job.
Yana5 chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
WHAT YOU KILLED THEM... OH THATS NICE A GREAT STORY... kidding i loved it... please don't make them die
PilotIsis chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
you had better keep writing caus you are killing me with these god damn cliff hangers .
Einna chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
-gives you the 'fuck you' look- xD! Yes, it's me! And I've found the time to read! Gosh Rizu, this is good! I never knew you could write so well D Please update.. and your cliffies are great, but evil. xD Seeya on DarkVoid soon!
x Hearts chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
woah. suspenseful! O_O. CONTINUE SOON!
Zuki Ravenwood chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
O.o no yami must live!

*gives coffee to you to drink*
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »