Reviews for My Crazy InLaws
Celechan chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
You wrote a Genis-styled diary very well! XD Very humourous, especially trying to name Raine/Kratos's kid and the "Uncle Genis D" part.
FallenStarAngel chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
Heheh, I wuv this story! _ It's really funny, and I like how it really does feel as if Genis would write a journal like this. Since Genis is my favorite character, it just makes me like the story even more!

I love how you proved that each of his "in-laws" really were crazy in some shape or form. -_- And I thought Sheena and Kratos would have been sane...you proved me wrong, though! And what the heck did Yuan drink to make him so...anti-Yuan? O_o

Anyway, great story. Please continue! _
Dragnotchi chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
I laughed over most of this. It's a great story and I really do believe that Ganis would write like this. I hope you continue, this is a great story!

~Rigetta
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
bravo g oonm withthe fic!
galaxysong9 chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
This is one of the funniest ToS fics I've ever read. The idea of Genis being Lloyd's uncle is great, and when Yuan dropped by... it was hysterical. I loved the packing scene, too. Keep writing! _
rice8369 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
great story. it is so funny.. i love the pairing when raine and kratos are married. and etc.. by the way, what happen to zelos?

please continue~~
pikapikamasaachu chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
Uhh...why exactly does everyone like to make Yuan so out of charachter...?

Continue! Squek!
Macross-Green chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
This was really funny. I hope you have another update soon. I can't really say there was anything I didn't like about this, though I wouldn't have thought Yuan would act like Colette. lol
devilstail chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Cool story soo far I cna't wait to read the next chapter i hope you finish the next chapter soon KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

SEE YA
Lily Violet Oak chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Man, this is hilarious! I was laughing like an idiot, which shouldn't surprise anyone in my family. My brother came into the room, looked at me while I was laughing like crazy, and said "Fanfic?". And he was right. So, please write more soon because this fic is really funny, especially the whole baby-name part. That was SO hilarious! Update soon!
Riharu chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
AWESOME! I love this fic!
RPGs r the BEST chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
As far as you stretched the characters, I still think this is lol funny. Keep it up!
InfiniteDarkness2007 chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
This was a very very funny story although i don't want to squash ur dreams (even if it don't matter cuz u don' even kno me) this story was very farfetched. None of the things that happened would've really happened exce[t for the marriages and maybe the baby but thas it.
The Unhelpful Hint chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
CH.3!

whe!

you are such a good writter!

i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope do be reading more soon

*hug*
Paopu Pop chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
OMIGAWD! Freakin' hilarious! Drunken Yuan is funny. XD

Yuan: Oh no...

Genki: We've got COOKIES!

Yuan: O.O; NO! ::runs::

Genki: GET BACK HERE! T-T Bah, anyway, hilarious!