Reviews for When Day Fades to Night
mythril dust chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
Great story. Now i remember I had read it before, back when I first discovered I Guess now is the time to leave a review.

It was good to see that despite the more serious setting, I could still see a lot of humuor and SS sweetness. Sakura scolding Syaoran every time he cussed was most entertaining. Good last joke, btw.

I also liked Syaoran and Eriol's interaction. Those two are like water and vinegar. Can't get enough of their squabbling, lol.
BeautyOfTheRose chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
! Kudos for you! I loved this story, it was both entertaining and amusing. I loved the ending. I am so happy that this story had not too much and not too little gore I am giving you a cookie! *hands cookie* Now, be good and make more great stories. Remember, no matter the number of fans, the support still remains the same.
Akiko chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
thanks for finishing this! i was worried when i finished chapter 2 by ur comment at the end... i really enjoyed reading this fic ((as well as just about every other one of you ccs fics... i'm making my way through them all ;) ))

you're a very talented writer. so please keep writing and posting fics!
Sallmay chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
*jumps with joy* everyne is well
MoukoYui chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
OMG! this is the best fic... please keep up the good work... and people probably didnt review b/c they were so astounded by your awsome skills.

keep up the good work cant wait for more!

MoukoYui
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
DUN GIVE UP! IL UV YA STORIES! GREAT CHAP!
ddd chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
nice!1
Tater17 chapter 3 . 4/4/2002
Kawaii!I Luuuuuvvvvveeeedddd it! *.*

SS 4-eva! .

ET 4-eva! .
Tater17 chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
I soooo luv these stories! They're awesome!

Who cares how how many people reviewed anywayz! Well, I mean, I know you do, but i'd have o say that right now I am your *biggest* fan! Your stories are great!

Tater17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
...wow...

that is so good words can't desribe what i think about! This is...awesome!

heh...
Yukimi chapter 3 . 3/15/2002
No more? *looks around*

awwwwwww!

Well I loved it! best story ever!

_
Kt chapter 3 . 2/13/2002
Hehehe... You've seen Fatal Fury,too. Great Fic.
Little-Usagi-chan chapter 3 . 1/23/2002
Hey this isn't really mine its my friend who logged in eariler.I just wanted to say I read your story When Day Fades to Night and thought it was was funny at parts and really cute things between Sakura and sure to let me know if you write anymore new storys that are as cute as this one :) my e-mail is Thanks again!

Lita
Ketchum chapter 3 . 1/1/2002
OMG that was the BEST like, it took so long to read, infact ihad to save it to my computer and read it ofline, but it was worth it! wow! majorly good! the whole plot was awesome, and the ending WAS good, seriously, and i loved the whole last line, too hysterical! GOOD JOB! TWO THUMBS UP!
Wing chapter 3 . 11/16/2001
HEY!The story was GOOD!THE READERS WHO DIDN'T REVIEW DON'T KNOW TRUE TALENT WHEN THEY SEE IT!