Reviews for Harry Potter and Voldemorts Bane
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Why don't you ever spell Fleur's name correctly?
ironhair chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
A bit wordy and a bit slow... You are on c5 and u still have to explain his skills properly...
Apart from the level two skill, nothing so far.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Reading
439UK chapter 24 . 3/20/2012
where to start!

what the bleeding hell is going on with the chapter numbering,

Chapters, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.
LittleSimba chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I like the general Idea but I thin I'm putting this 'on hold' for now. I dunno but I don't really like it at the moment.
Kaiserdrache chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Please do me a favor, a big one:

Open Open Office, load your story and replace ALL instances of "Fluer" with "Fleur". Right now this repeating mistake disturbs me greatly.

That aside, nice story so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
subzeus chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hm..interesting premise for a story. However, the multitude of spelling and grammatical errors are distracting. I'll give it one more chapter, but if the errors continue, I'm afraid I'll have to give up on this story. Nothing against you, but I just can't enjoy a story if my eye is constantly catching errors, halting my reading. And I won't read a story if I can't enjoy it. On to chapter 2.
pokadot chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS MIGHTY IN THIS GOD-FOR-SAKEN WORLD! HER NAME IS FLEUR NOT EFFING FLUER! GET IT RIGHT!
Silent Avid Magma chapter 24 . 5/22/2010
I enjoyed it. Thanks :)
Scabbers1957 chapter 24 . 1/4/2010
This was a very well done story.

I'll add it to my story favs.
Lerris chapter 24 . 10/11/2009
This was quite good, yet I was disappointed that Harry was never able unable to fully overcome a curse that Voldemort cast in the last seconds of his life.
David Fishwick chapter 24 . 6/11/2009
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing.
mysteryman2000 chapter 24 . 5/16/2009
good fic... im gonna read the sequel now..
adfdsvn1 chapter 24 . 3/8/2009
wow that was really memoriable and touching i cant wait to read the prequel and sequel
Matthieu BENOIT chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Hello ,

Thanks for your fanfic which is giving me a great moment

On an other side I'm sorry to tell you that you made an error with the name of Mademoiselle Delacour . It's not Fluer but FLEUR which mean flower