Reviews for Storm
banzi chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Great story.
greencadillac chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Man, I need more of these stories.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow this was great. Very interesting events occurring.
Agent Lizzie chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really like this fic. It's one of my favorite, it's a long one and one really well writen. :))
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was fantastic. One of the best one shots I've read on here! It was written well and it started and remained strong to the end. Great job!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Another lovely PostROTJ one-shot. I really liked how Han was Leia's strength when she had to testify. Nice work :D
scorsby chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
wow a really great story. unusual origional and realistic (in a weird star-warsy sort of way) well done. zellahxx
Dakota Solo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
It was good
nightwinde chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow... good job... (I see why this is rated 'M')
Micki Skye chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
This story is a wonderful completion of the horrors Leia suffered. In too many stories the victim just "gets over it" but I love how through your series Leia has struggled over a period of several years. But in this she finally got them out and the universe was witness.
Lelila Solo chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This was really good, long, but really good. I enjoyed it, and almost cried for both Leia and Han. Excellent job!
HopelessRomantic225 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
wow... awesome story. i really, really loved it! Excellent job.
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
wow, that was amazing.
MrsHanSolo chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I-I just don't know what to say. I almost CRYED for Leia during this piece, it was just so damn beautiful! I- I really can't express the feeling in my heart, other than:

I LOVE YOU

lol, I Love you fou for writing such a BEAUTIFUL piece of lterature...no, a piece of ART.

Thank you.
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I finally figured out who you are. You are "Marie", author of the "Han/Leia Missing Moments" series I first read at I'm so glad that you are continuing that series with "Storm" and "Diving". Hopefully, there are more stories to follow those.

Your series of stories is one of my favorites because of how adult and complicated they are. The swearing is what normal people do occasionally, and in your stories, Han and Leia are wonderfully normal people with everyday problems like the rest of us. I especially like how you have Han and Leia heading away from a life of politics. Can't wait to see where this goes. Great writing!