Reviews for Twist
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow my breath is taken :P This was a great read. Inui was perfectly evil and Kaidoh...oh Kaidoh, he's just so cute. *hugs him* And I really liked the part where you described what Inui saw after he took his glasses off. Great writing!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was... cute. I can't think of a better or more literate word for it, so you'll have to bear with me. I'm a little not-literate after reading particular stories. Like there's nothing I can say that describes how well it was written, because EVERYTHING was well written, and there were no parts that seemed weird or out of place or phrased wrong and the plot was natural and the characters were natural and the scene seemed just so perfect and now we have a lovely run-on sentence. Great. Um... I think you get the point. I have no criticisms or complaints, and I can't think of any literate praise from off the top of my head. So I hope this shows my appreciation of the story well enough to be understood. ;
GrommashHellscream chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
It's very romantic... )
Victorian Legend chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Kudos! _
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Nice!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Very nice! Clap,Clap! well done! I just love the subtle sweetness you portray!
misori chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
/drool/ Yay! Some InuKai action!

; Hehehehehe... very nice. I like it! Interesting plotline! Good good good... ;

Write another, yea? Maybe? No pressure though! And you don't have to.. ;

-Miso
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Woo... Nice... Very sweet too. And I like the way you described their emotions.
Feather Qwill chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
loved and C2ed
Ryuuza chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Oh my God. You are so TALENTED. *melts* Oh the InuKai ness. I can't even begin to number all the things I loved about this-Kaidoh's set of personal rules, his embarrassment in public, Inui's own confusion (and testing Kaidoh's saliva OMGIDIED...SO Inui), and Inui's little sadistic streak and how it backfired but he stuck to it because he couldn't come up with a better strategy on the spot, and how Kaidoh finally gives in...

Oh I LOVE. I HEART. I am so putting this on my favorites. ::squeezesquishhuglove:: You rock. XD
Kimimaro chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Wow. Absolutely amazing, as always. _
Umina chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Aww that was so cute. They go through alot of just kissing O.o but then again, thats them, so I can imagine it.

n_n great fic