Reviews for Seeking the Truth

Good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Bummer.

The Wordless Epoch chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Wow! It's amazing! I really like it, Been Reading. It's well written, and although I'm in real suspense what with the "death," (What was it, by the way?) I really can't wait to read the first chapter! GREAT JOB!

HaK,

Rynny
Ms. Bennett chapter 25 . 8/30/2006
Great chapter.
Angela chapter 26 . 8/29/2006
No offense, but Hermione in this story is a selfish bitch who should stay FAR away from Harry. Far, far, FAR AWAY! And Harry should have nothing to do with thew baby either! Ginny's babies with him should be his top priority!
Ms. Bennett chapter 22 . 8/27/2006
Good chapter.
SarahE-517 chapter 20 . 8/26/2006
You're story is really excellent! I do have to nit pick just a tad though. Irregardless is not a word. It is always, ALWAYS regardless. I know this is a trivial thing, but your grammar has been very good so far and I would hate for you to continue your writing career considering irregardless as proper English. It makes you sound uneducated and I can tell by the rest of your writing that you most certainly are very well educated! So sorry to have written a ridiculous nit-picky review, but that word is a huge pet peeve of mine. I should tell you though that I absolutely LOVE your story and am so glad to have found it. I can't wait to read more of your writing!
SarahE-517 chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Very good story. I'm really enjoying it so far.
Ms. Bennett chapter 19 . 8/22/2006
Good chapter. I liked the conflict.
1,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »