Reviews for Seeking the Truth
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
Classic high school prank! My friends did this to Jax (best boy friend/neighbor) and this bird named Emmeline. We found them twenty minutes later snogging! I'll NEVER get that traumatic image out of my head!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
"Ginny Weasley, Quidditch Male Detecctive of Emotions!" She deserves a theme song!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Harry would never be that quiet, but I guess he keeps to the mysterious type in your eyes.
sbmcneil chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
Wow, Hermione really deserves to be alone. What a self-righteous b*tch! I understand discovering that you can't have biological children can be devastating - it happened to me as well, but I didn't automatically assume that I shouldn't be happy because of something beyond my control. She obviously didn't really love Ron if she could make far reaching decisions for him without even talking to him. There are lots of ways to have children even if you can't actually carry them. She used Harry - she's worried about what Ginny would do? She drove a wedge between him and the Weasleys without even a thought to how it would affect Harry. She deserves to be alone - she's way too self-centered to raise a child or be in a relationship.
saraB chapter 33 . 7/22/2014
Shame it ended so early :,)
I really liked it
HINNY forever
KingRider6911 chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
Really amazing story. I really enjoyed it
SirGriffenHawk chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I guess by now you know how badly you screwed up with who you killed off! Great story tho!
seriouslylupin01 chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
OH MY GOD, I'M HAVING FLASHBACKS! My dad took me to see the movie Noah a few weeks ago, and, well, Emma Watson, and yeah. Pretty self explanatory. Barrenness and such.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize he loves u something good will happen to u at 1-4pm tomorrow it could be anywhere! Get ready for the shock of your life if you don't post this to 5 other comments... You will have bad luck in relationship s for the next 10 years
SparksChaser chapter 33 . 3/17/2014
Hello! I'm a new reader and I'm just looooooving your story, congratulations!
iVIVA MEXICANA chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
LOVE your writing hehe awesome Mexican team hehe hehe HeHe HEHEHEHEHEHE HA! A MILLION SMILEY FACES!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/11/2014
YEAH! GO MEXICAN TEAM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELP I'M FREAKING OUT! MEXICAN TEAM THAT IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY AWESOME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! YES YES YES YES YES YES! MUUUHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLUS THE BEST SEEKER! HAHAHAHA YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD! thanks...(tear)...so much...(sniff)...you're very kind...YEAH YEAH FUCK YEAH MEXICAN TEAM! HELL WITH YOU MISTA POTTER BEST SEEKER IS MEXICAN NOT YOU! YES YES YES yes yes yes... and so on and so forth. MMM K BYE.
tweetyviolet chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I really loved this story, beautiful writing style and story
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2013
ahahaha WHAT. You can't END IT LIKE THAT!
Vicctorvicctor chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
I've learned to appreciate the work writers do. This fanfic is great! Keep going :D
1,450 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »