Reviews for Seeking the Truth
Guest chapter 33 . 7/29/2012
you're the best
Fina138 chapter 33 . 7/29/2012
You should make this a book!
BloodyHell chapter 33 . 5/18/2012
The story is bloody brilliant!
mdauben chapter 33 . 4/11/2012
I was originally reading this story over on SIYE and was disappointed that it seemed to be abandoned. Luckily I saw another comment that it had been completed here, so I just finished reading the whole thing.

As I said on the other site, I think you have created a very original storyline, and the way you have portrayed the canon characters seems very to be very realistic given the situation in which they find themselves. The whole mystery aspect of the story has also been handled masterfully, and I'm not at all sure who the responsible party will end up being.

Excellent work all around.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I read this years ago, and I just found it again. It's really amazing - one of the best fics I've ever read. Love it, and you should be really proud of it.
YeCatsJ chapter 33 . 1/19/2012
great story - i'm thinking i read it before - the whole bit about Hermione breaking it off with Ron cause of the curse and being able to have kids I def. read before. Guess I read this story before and forget to save it to my favorites LOL.
xnikininja chapter 33 . 1/7/2012
i absolutely loved this story. i can't say i did anything but read it for the past few days!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/27/2011
SO GOOD 3
X alisunshine X chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
iPod played the perfect music for this chapter 3

I love it when that happens. While Harry and Ginny were opening up my iPod play Mumphord and Sons "White Blank Pages" and at the kiss it played Ellie Goulding "Starry Eyed"

Keep up the good work!

*fav'd*
fhkouvdrynliu chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
I'm guessing that the mystery girls are all Tonks...but I could be wrong. (:
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 33 . 4/17/2011
The end was awesome, but I don't think you've finished the sequel? I hope you have, but I don't know.

Well, anyways, this was brilliant, I really enjoyed it. It was nice having a mostly happy story to look forward to reading, especially a not next-gen one :) I've been way too obsessed with them that I've kinda forgotten how awesome HarryGinny is, and you write it amazingly.

Lots of love to this story,

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 32 . 4/17/2011
It's finished! Are you still active on Fanfiction?

This story is really good and that was a terrible ending. How could you leave it like that? Thank goodness for epilogues, and sequels.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 31 . 4/17/2011
Oooh...something seemed off to Ginny, what was it?

Oh no, must keep reading.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 30 . 4/17/2011
Ahh, Harry is now dating an ugly brunette, according to the Daily Prophet. I bet Ron is horrified that Harry is cheating on Ginny and hexes him or something.

And is Hermione the saboteur, because she wants Harry to stay at home and look after Lily? Probably not, that just doesn't seem like her, or maybe it's me hoping it's ISN'T her.

Anyway, nothing more to do but read.

And homework :(

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 28 . 4/16/2011
Ohhhh no. The box is falling!

Yes, I'm back, because this really is an amazing story and I really do want to finish it.

The writing in this is a very good standard, and the characters have all maintained their personalities, meaning they're consistent throughout the story, and if their attitudes change, they do it very believably. The development is great, really it is.

1,427 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »