Reviews for Seeking the Truth
SNRomance chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
Yes! Yes! YeS! YES! Hes awake! Yipeee! Hip Hip Hooray!
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Loved this chapter! (:
Lady Voldemort chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! I am a 20 year old who was surfing her internet on campus and is now sitting under a tree crying. YOU'RE AMAZING! KEEP IT UP, PLZ!
Anne.girl11 chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
Super! Great! Fantastic Story! I loved it!
Hairy Harry chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Um... he's got a hot red head whom he's just kissed, in his bedroom, dressed only for bed, Alone - and he sends her away?

How exactly does this clear up questions of Harry's sexual orientation? (Unless the answer is "of course he's gay!")

Hehe. Just kidding. Very well written, once again.
Hairy Harry chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Ahhhh... I miss the days when authors realized Ron was simply emotionally inexperienced and not actually evil.

And that ending there reminds me of something I always think of when reading one of those "lets lock them in a room and take away their wands" scenes.

"Um, you do realize that eventually they WILL get their wands back... right?"

Hope you're still monitoring reviews, 'cause I still like this one very much (the story, not the review... I mean the review is okay too, but... well, you get the point).
Hairy Harry chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
See? :)
Hairy Harry chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Maybe it's 'cause I'm a guy, or maybe because I'm emotionally immature (or so I've been told)... but I gotta say that whole argument thing - the one Tank, Harry, and Ginny seem to think he should apologize for? Seems to me that should go both ways. True he shouldn't have said what he did, but Miss Weasley's comment about "getting over yourself" was both hurtful and just asking for escalation. May not be mature to say "she started it", but then being immature doesn't keep something from being true.

Love the story so far. I know I've read it before but it's been long enough I don't remember too many specifics. Thanks for writing (assuming you're still around).
Guest chapter 33 . 7/29/2012
you're the best
Fina138 chapter 33 . 7/29/2012
You should make this a book!
BloodyHell chapter 33 . 5/18/2012
The story is bloody brilliant!
mdauben chapter 33 . 4/11/2012
I was originally reading this story over on SIYE and was disappointed that it seemed to be abandoned. Luckily I saw another comment that it had been completed here, so I just finished reading the whole thing.

As I said on the other site, I think you have created a very original storyline, and the way you have portrayed the canon characters seems very to be very realistic given the situation in which they find themselves. The whole mystery aspect of the story has also been handled masterfully, and I'm not at all sure who the responsible party will end up being.

Excellent work all around.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I read this years ago, and I just found it again. It's really amazing - one of the best fics I've ever read. Love it, and you should be really proud of it.
YeCatsJ chapter 33 . 1/19/2012
great story - i'm thinking i read it before - the whole bit about Hermione breaking it off with Ron cause of the curse and being able to have kids I def. read before. Guess I read this story before and forget to save it to my favorites LOL.
xnikininja chapter 33 . 1/7/2012
i absolutely loved this story. i can't say i did anything but read it for the past few days!
1,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »