Reviews for Seeking the Truth
Guest chapter 24 . 3/11/2014
YEAH! GO MEXICAN TEAM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELP I'M FREAKING OUT! MEXICAN TEAM THAT IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY AWESOME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! YES YES YES YES YES YES! MUUUHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLUS THE BEST SEEKER! HAHAHAHA YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD! thanks...(tear)...so much...(sniff)...you're very kind...YEAH YEAH FUCK YEAH MEXICAN TEAM! HELL WITH YOU MISTA POTTER BEST SEEKER IS MEXICAN NOT YOU! YES YES YES yes yes yes... and so on and so forth. MMM K BYE.
tweetyviolet chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I really loved this story, beautiful writing style and story
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2013
ahahaha WHAT. You can't END IT LIKE THAT!
Vicctorvicctor chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
I've learned to appreciate the work writers do. This fanfic is great! Keep going :D
SNRomance chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
Yes! Yes! YeS! YES! Hes awake! Yipeee! Hip Hip Hooray!
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Loved this chapter! (:
Lady Voldemort chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! I am a 20 year old who was surfing her internet on campus and is now sitting under a tree crying. YOU'RE AMAZING! KEEP IT UP, PLZ!
Anne.girl11 chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
Super! Great! Fantastic Story! I loved it!
Hairy Harry chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Um... he's got a hot red head whom he's just kissed, in his bedroom, dressed only for bed, Alone - and he sends her away?

How exactly does this clear up questions of Harry's sexual orientation? (Unless the answer is "of course he's gay!")

Hehe. Just kidding. Very well written, once again.
Hairy Harry chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Ahhhh... I miss the days when authors realized Ron was simply emotionally inexperienced and not actually evil.

And that ending there reminds me of something I always think of when reading one of those "lets lock them in a room and take away their wands" scenes.

"Um, you do realize that eventually they WILL get their wands back... right?"

Hope you're still monitoring reviews, 'cause I still like this one very much (the story, not the review... I mean the review is okay too, but... well, you get the point).
Hairy Harry chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
See? :)
Hairy Harry chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Maybe it's 'cause I'm a guy, or maybe because I'm emotionally immature (or so I've been told)... but I gotta say that whole argument thing - the one Tank, Harry, and Ginny seem to think he should apologize for? Seems to me that should go both ways. True he shouldn't have said what he did, but Miss Weasley's comment about "getting over yourself" was both hurtful and just asking for escalation. May not be mature to say "she started it", but then being immature doesn't keep something from being true.

Love the story so far. I know I've read it before but it's been long enough I don't remember too many specifics. Thanks for writing (assuming you're still around).
Guest chapter 33 . 7/29/2012
you're the best
Fina138 chapter 33 . 7/29/2012
You should make this a book!
BloodyHell chapter 33 . 5/18/2012
The story is bloody brilliant!
1,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »