Reviews for Seeking the Truth
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 31 . 4/17/2011
Oooh...something seemed off to Ginny, what was it?

Oh no, must keep reading.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 30 . 4/17/2011
Ahh, Harry is now dating an ugly brunette, according to the Daily Prophet. I bet Ron is horrified that Harry is cheating on Ginny and hexes him or something.

And is Hermione the saboteur, because she wants Harry to stay at home and look after Lily? Probably not, that just doesn't seem like her, or maybe it's me hoping it's ISN'T her.

Anyway, nothing more to do but read.

And homework :(

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 28 . 4/16/2011
Ohhhh no. The box is falling!

Yes, I'm back, because this really is an amazing story and I really do want to finish it.

The writing in this is a very good standard, and the characters have all maintained their personalities, meaning they're consistent throughout the story, and if their attitudes change, they do it very believably. The development is great, really it is.

fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
love it.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 27 . 11/30/2010
I had minor interruptions this chapter. I had to explain the finer points of trombone. I don't even know the basics of trombone!

Anyway, I kept on reading, and this chapter is so awesome and awkward that I have to keep on reading!

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 26 . 11/30/2010
Why is it I can never read a chapter in one go. Every time I have to go somewhere-school, friend's house, practice something or other. Every time! With this one, I had school. So I kind of forget what happened...but that's okay, because I just skim the first few words, and it all comes back.

I love it :)

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 25 . 11/30/2010
Well done for 700, or 1392 now.

I love this story.

4. It's so amazingly awesome.

I think Ron needs a good slap sometimes. He's just so pigheaded and stubborn!

Often in stories, especially ones this long, I feel at least once that the main character needs some sense knocked into them. With this, i have not. Only that I wanted Ginny to have a really big tantrum. But that was before harry spilled the beans, because now a tantrum would be silly :)

Loving it still :)

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 24 . 11/29/2010
Yay, I finally know what's going on! I honestly couldn't think of ANYTHING that could be in his file, but this is so awesome. Is there anything left in Hermione's that Ginny doesn't know?

Before, I couldn't see what else could sustain the plot for another 9 chapters, but this...definitely. I really hope it's all resolved.

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 23 . 11/29/2010
I wish Hermione and Harry weren't so darn close. I think Ginny needs to confront him and tell him what issues she has. I love but hate the sentence saying something like "She wondered how long she'd be second to Hermione in harry's list of priorities." It's a really good sentence, perfect, and she really should tell Harry. Yeah, I know I can't change anything, but it's still nice to give opinions.

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 22 . 11/28/2010
Ooohhhh...

I think the reporter will either be Ron or one of the team members. Ron has some problem with Harry, which is not going well, and maybe one of the team members resent Harry.

What happened to Dustin? He's sick...oh no! I bet Mason will blame Ginny for food poisoning or something.

Ron and Padma...ooooohhhh...I sorta hope they have a big fight. I mean-I'm thrilled they're together, and that Ron's happy, but I hope Hermione and Ron get together.

I wonder how everyone will react to Lillian. Maybe she'll die, and Hermione will be so sad, but Harry's somewhere else, so Ron comforts Hermione...

Enough useless speculating! More reading!

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 21 . 11/28/2010
I love this story. I don't usually like AU's, or OC's, or non-canon's.

But I love this. It's just so interesting. There are two songs I listen to when reading this-Mockingbird by Rob Thomas, and This Ain't a Love Song (This is Goodbye) by Scouting for Girls. The lyrics might not fit perfectly, but they are both amazing songs, and the latter just became a tradition.

Except I've listened to them both so much that i'm listening to Taylor Swift now.

Love this,

This Story Of Ours chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This was amazing story!

Elle
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 20 . 11/9/2010
This is good. I'm glad that Fred and George and Charlie agreed to give harry a go.

The only problem is that with such a big gap between reading, I can't remember a lot of stuff.

Anyway, i'll read more soon,

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 19 . 11/9/2010
This is such a good story. It's so confusing and frustrating and heart breaking but you have to stick to it. You have to believe that Ron and Ginny and Hermione and Harry and Tonks and Charlie will all live happily every after.

You just have to wait till that happens.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 18 . 11/9/2010
I'm back, after ages and ages. But I'm back anyway, and that's all that matters :)

1385 reviews...wow. Well done.

If I was Ginny I'd be having a few MAJOR tantrums. I mean-she wasn't ABLE to help Harry, No one let her in, so it wasn't her fault, she was never given the chance to help. And why does he have to take Hermione? He doesn't love her, and it makes Ginny feel horrible when she sees them together. And Tonks saying Ginny was unreliable-she is NOT, she just wasn't told anything about anything, so she couldn't be there for someone who she thought betrayed her brother, was dating the girl her brother loved and who didn't tell her anything at all.

Okay, rant finished. There will probably be more though. Be warned.

And this isn't criticism, this is what I'd point out if I was Ginny. What I'd scream out, to more precise.

I love this story-it's so wonderful. Some stories the characters are boring or inconsistent or over-melodramatic etc. But in this, Ginny is realistic and believable and consistent and interesting. It's great.

ConradKCat