Reviews for Seeking the Truth
Gina Potter chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
I'm really enjoying this fic! Ginny is great. And I love Ron; please don't write him as a prat. So far he is a nice guy. But, poor Weasleys... Is Molly dead too?
Kristinaaa chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
yay! your new story. Im liking it so far and think that the whole blow out with harry had more to do with a lack of communication or a misunderstanding of some sort...hm. oh and did harry and ginny date before the war? don't think so but im not sure. anyways super job can't wait for more!
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
update soon!
Dk Lili chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Yay! Bravo! I like more now! Please update soon!

I kinda feel bad for Harry but I will whole those feelings back till I know the truth! LOL.
A Paris Romance chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
i really really liked it! good start!
adrianne chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON!
ninkenate chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
I really like this story so far. I'm glad that Ginny seems to want to give Harry the benefit of the doubt and try to found out more of what he is like now. I hope that she learns what happened to the trio and that it was a misunderstanding that can be fixed. I'm looking forward to Harry's and Ginny's first real conversation.
neni potter chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
poor harry
wvchemteach chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Here is what I see happening.

Harry is not dating Hermione, but for whatever reason has taken her in to give her a place to live after the war.

Ron thinks Harry is with Hermione, but is cheating on her.

The "real" rift apparently is between Ron and Hermione and Ron in his typical fashion has blamed the "great" Harry Potter...some best mate, huh?

Harry really is pining away for Ginny and is broken hearted to be separated from his "family."

It is going to take Ginny breaking through the "walls" Harry has set up around his heart to get to the truth.
volleypickle16 chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Hey it's a great chapter! Great that you have the first 6 chapters done! Can't wait till you send out more on the internet.
Sabine Strohem-Moss chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
GREAT chapter...love the team, Ginny looks like she will be having a fun time to come. Also, Harry's reaction to her was...interesting...I'm still DYING to know if anything's actually going on between him and 'Mion! UPDATE SOON!

Your fan,

SSM
Sibling Creature chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Thanks for the quick update. It will be interesting to watch this story unfold. :-)
Tsusetsu chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
very enjoyable chapter

please keep it up - i want to see wehre it leads on to
s.halliwell24 chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
I can't wait to see what Ginny tells them or what the next piece of the puzzle is. Update soon!
hpjsr chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
good luck on all your tests - good God that's a lot! i loved this chapter too - i like the other characters a lot. can't wait for an update!
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »