Reviews for Seeking the Truth
Dk Lili chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Ooh i just love all this! Awesome chapter absolutely loved it . The team is so cool. PLEASE update soon!
Sabine Strohem-Moss chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
-gasp- That's horrible about Harry and Ginny's first date in Hogsmeade...also, good to know that [it seems] Harry is NOT with Mione. (I didn't think he was, but you never know.) Good to know the team members better-hopefully more Harry-Ginny action next chapter...great job!

SSM
volleypickle16 chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Oh another great chapter!
wvchemteach chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
OK, I'm going out on a limb and saying that the various ladies Harry has been seen in public with are actually all Tonks. (The clumsy bit gave it away.)

I curious about what has happened here. It seems to me that Harry still has feelings for Ginny and the separation from the Weasleys is affecting him worse than he's letting on. I find it interesting that Harry didn't become an Auror just like Ginny sort of predicted.

I'm wondering if this rift is due to misunderstanding or if there is something more to Harry's and Ron's differences.

Also, if Tonks is "escorting" Harry to all of his games...could it be that he was forced to separate from the Weasleys rather than by choice?
D.Torres chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Ilove intrigue... as long as its not dragged out (by that I mean 4 weeks or more for updates).

Bravo, good job.
lilmic chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Please update soon! The story is just great. I've already read so many stories, but your plot setting is actually something knew for a change.
mysticruby chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
ooh my word what is going on with harry ?

how could he just up and walk away from everyone...

WHAT HAPPEN heheheheheheh

Good so far.. i always enjoy you stories so i'm just so happy you doing another one YES and so far i love it ... keep up the good work.

i'm not much for waitting but if i must i must...

why would harry need looking after? ok i know i'll have to wait and read i know :D
Gina Potter chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
I'm really enjoying this fic! Ginny is great. And I love Ron; please don't write him as a prat. So far he is a nice guy. But, poor Weasleys... Is Molly dead too?
Kristinaaa chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
yay! your new story. Im liking it so far and think that the whole blow out with harry had more to do with a lack of communication or a misunderstanding of some sort...hm. oh and did harry and ginny date before the war? don't think so but im not sure. anyways super job can't wait for more!
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
update soon!
Dk Lili chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Yay! Bravo! I like more now! Please update soon!

I kinda feel bad for Harry but I will whole those feelings back till I know the truth! LOL.
A Paris Romance chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
i really really liked it! good start!
adrianne chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON!
ninkenate chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
I really like this story so far. I'm glad that Ginny seems to want to give Harry the benefit of the doubt and try to found out more of what he is like now. I hope that she learns what happened to the trio and that it was a misunderstanding that can be fixed. I'm looking forward to Harry's and Ginny's first real conversation.
neni potter chapter 2 . 11/17/2004