Reviews for Seeking the Truth
mysticruby chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
what really happen that night... with ron and harry?

Good post i really loved it lots of people new people COOL

can't wait to read more.
BetterButter777 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I really liked your other two stories, and I'll have to put this one on my favorites list. It is a great beginning and I look forward to seeing where it goes. There is a new database at fanfiction dot mugglenet dot com. I am one of the moderators there, so let me know if you want to post. Thanks!
dreamnStarWars chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Me Like Me Like Me Like!

Yet another awesome story, can't wait til the next Chapter
siriusfanatic chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
COOL STORY!, i love all the fics you have wrote, and can tell this one will be good

also, how cool!, the coach has the same surname as me!, i have never seen it used before except in the movie "kevin and perry", so cool!

anyway, brilliant fic, i get the feeling at harry and hremione are actually just close friends though, harry would never hurt ron like that!, please post more soon!
Sibling Creature chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
An intersting start... I'm thinking there's been a lot of assumptions made about Harry and Hermione's relationship, by both Ron and the the press. It will be interesting to find out the real story there, and what happened to that lead to Ron's thinking what he did.
Drewsie chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
A wonderful start to the story. I think a very good job for Ginny. Molly is gone, isn't she? Poor Weasleys!
Drewsie chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Gina Potter chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I really want to know where this is leading to.I especially loved the interaction between Ginny and Ron. I'm sad to know the some of the Weasleys died (it seems that Molly was one of them).

Please update soon. If possible, don't make Ron an ass, because it seems that all authors always makes Ron the guilty one because he is a stupid git, and this is so old. I love Ron and I think he deserves more credit.
LoonyMe chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
good story!

keep on going ...! i'm waiting for the next chapter.
Sas-Kia-Tje chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Heey! I'm glad you are back with a new story! I enjoyed LiLLaB and RR very much, and this seems like a promising beginning as well. As you said, there are a lot of things you are hiding from us just now in the story, but I think that makes it more fun to read.

Oh well, will stop now and await a new post! X
volleypickle16 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hey this is a great chapter! I hope you write more soon! LOVE the new story!
neni potter chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
it was great! i love it

but ginny and harry are going to be together?
s.halliwell24 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Wow, that was so sad. What did ROn and Harry even say to eachother right after the war? Harry doesn't seem that bad but then again he could be. Update soon!
acid green quil chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
wow, excellent, really really good! please continue, im itching to know what happened in the war!
hpjsr chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
i really liked it - it's a different approach than the few stories I've read (which are basically yours, haha) in this time period - with ron being mad at harry and all. it is really good, and well written. i'm looking forward to more!
1,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 Next »