Reviews for Seeking the Truth
neni potter chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
poor harry
wvchemteach chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Here is what I see happening.

Harry is not dating Hermione, but for whatever reason has taken her in to give her a place to live after the war.

Ron thinks Harry is with Hermione, but is cheating on her.

The "real" rift apparently is between Ron and Hermione and Ron in his typical fashion has blamed the "great" Harry Potter...some best mate, huh?

Harry really is pining away for Ginny and is broken hearted to be separated from his "family."

It is going to take Ginny breaking through the "walls" Harry has set up around his heart to get to the truth.
volleypickle16 chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Hey it's a great chapter! Great that you have the first 6 chapters done! Can't wait till you send out more on the internet.
Sabine Strohem-Moss chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
GREAT chapter...love the team, Ginny looks like she will be having a fun time to come. Also, Harry's reaction to her was...interesting...I'm still DYING to know if anything's actually going on between him and 'Mion! UPDATE SOON!

Your fan,

SSM
Sibling Creature chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Thanks for the quick update. It will be interesting to watch this story unfold. :-)
Tsusetsu chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
very enjoyable chapter

please keep it up - i want to see wehre it leads on to
s.halliwell24 chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
I can't wait to see what Ginny tells them or what the next piece of the puzzle is. Update soon!
hpjsr chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
good luck on all your tests - good God that's a lot! i loved this chapter too - i like the other characters a lot. can't wait for an update!
Dinatius chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
I like the story, and an OC here and there is cool. Adds some originality/variety from the other... 45,0(?) HP fanfics on this website. Keep it coming :)
mysticruby chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
what really happen that night... with ron and harry?

Good post i really loved it lots of people new people COOL

can't wait to read more.
BetterButter777 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I really liked your other two stories, and I'll have to put this one on my favorites list. It is a great beginning and I look forward to seeing where it goes. There is a new database at fanfiction dot mugglenet dot com. I am one of the moderators there, so let me know if you want to post. Thanks!
dreamnStarWars chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Me Like Me Like Me Like!

Yet another awesome story, can't wait til the next Chapter
siriusfanatic chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
COOL STORY!, i love all the fics you have wrote, and can tell this one will be good

also, how cool!, the coach has the same surname as me!, i have never seen it used before except in the movie "kevin and perry", so cool!

anyway, brilliant fic, i get the feeling at harry and hremione are actually just close friends though, harry would never hurt ron like that!, please post more soon!
Sibling Creature chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
An intersting start... I'm thinking there's been a lot of assumptions made about Harry and Hermione's relationship, by both Ron and the the press. It will be interesting to find out the real story there, and what happened to that lead to Ron's thinking what he did.
Drewsie chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
A wonderful start to the story. I think a very good job for Ginny. Molly is gone, isn't she? Poor Weasleys!
1,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 Next »