Reviews for In Character
Ainsley Jackson chapter 1 . 6/15
OMG I loved this! It was so descriptive and I have been shopping ROBIN and STARFIRE for ages! We geeks need to stick together ;)
kataang11 chapter 1 . 6/11
I! Am in love with this.
mas0313 chapter 1 . 2/4
:3 Love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Great sweet story, and i love Raven in the end :)
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
(I have an account) Perfection at its best!
GenieBella chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was AWESOME! So cute. I loved the way BB reacted and Raven pulling them away from Robin and Starfire. xD
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
yo, if i were raven at the end, i would do the same exact thing. and, when my class in 7th grade (going into 8th) read 'Tom Sawyer', we were assigned to do a word poster. the teacher would assign us each a specific word from the book, write down it's definition, write 5 sentences that involve the word and cut/ draw out pictures to go into each sentence. and my word was BESEECH!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
ohmigosh i love this, I WANT MORE!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
how romantic. le sigh

haha, too cute. :) love these two, what a great play to make them do! gotta read that now...(;
Made In China1996 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
love this fanfic
Ellen chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Absolutely adorable!
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I love Raven at the end!
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Aw, that was so romantic, especially in the last paragraph. But I really like these Beast Boy parts:

'Beast Boy had turned himself into a wallaby and was doing some sort of polka to try and distract her from seeing Cy’s unprotected queen. It didn’t work.'

And, of course, the part where he chucked a book at them. That's definately in character for BB. Haha.

Anyway, good job!

PWG
THELampCow chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
i love it i'm a complete shakespeare nut andaldo a big TT fan woohoo! best of both worlds! ahem.. great story i wish there were more of these around
Sam chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I loved the one-shot, very amusing, and I thought the play was very well used in the story. Very good story.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »