Reviews for Enigmatic Delight
RavenLady chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Touching, and different from most Feanor/Nerdanel

fics. They seem more real than usual.
Linnath chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Fascinating. I love how human she is, and how she is drawn to a figure so opposite from herself.
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
You did stay right on it. This is exactly how I picture Feanor-mysterious, yet with enough humour to say that's why she loves him. An excellent twist of humour, angst, and romance blended perfectly. Not quite Tolkienesque in style; but we know you did not intend it to be. Always be grateful to have a Feanor of your own.
Vana Tuivana chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
"Kinslaying, murderer, the bleeding swans, the crimson sea!" Beautiful imagery, and a lovely short vignette. And Feanor, so exasperatingly vain, and so attractive somehow despite it. Beautiful writing - I like this one very much.
Chinokx chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Dear... unknown writer.. (he he he, i just had to say that, it sounded professional, you KNOW who i am..)

Your story is touching and very deep and perhaps it made more sense to me because i know you personally and this situation with a certain someone personally, but with this story, i think you have proven the feelings you have... and DON"T DENY! you know... if only this certain someone knew these feelings and could read this fan fic and realize it was him, then maybe he would understand better because the symbolism and parallelism to him is unbelievable... like i said... this is SO your life! and by the way, i love how you ended it! enigmatic delight... sounds like true love... well... keep writing cuz this is really good! and remember... don't deny... otherwise, like your story, you will mourn forever, for this certain someone may never know how you feel and may take advantage of you... KEEP WRITING! and send me ur stories! good luck!

-you know who
nim-mag chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Its short but I love it anyways. What more is there to say? Ähm, write...

Nerdanel chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I quite like this. You've come up with some very original concepts. I always liked the idea of Nerdanel being attracted to him because he was a mystery. That's how I always explained my own obsession with him at least ;). And I just love the enigmatic smile you've given him. I can see that smile very well, and it suits him just perfectly. I also like that he would only riddle with her, as though she were the only one deserving of his intellect and intelligence, not to mention one of the few who would actually care to figure out the riddles, and who might actually succeed in doing so. Very insightful little piece.
Beledien chapter 1 . 11/16/2004

I couldn't agree more with the sons of Feanor being his most beuatiful creation.
Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I liked it. Interesting story and I like the frustration and appeal the mystery holds for her.

Nicely done.
Ellfine chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
An interesting take on the Nerdanel /Feanor relationship. I like the mystery and sense of conflict that that causes throughout. It is sad and yet unfulfilled and yet - the way it is supposed to be. Nice work.
Miriel Amarian chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Why would you take down a story that is already perfect? Sometimes the best stories are taken from personal experience. Where do you think Sea's Loss came from?
Elven Heart chapter 1 . 11/15/2004

Cool story. I haven't ever seen one done on Nerdanel, most people forget about her, its alway Feanor and his seven sons,no one remembers their mother left to mourn their loss in Aman watching in horror the distruction that they caused yet loving them still. Great work.