Reviews for Moment
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
That was so beautiful. I love the concept, the words you used, the contrasting sentence structure, and the impeccable grammar. I particularly enjoyed how you made Anzu distinguish between the two. Simply brilliant.
dreamcloud516 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
*sob sob* WAH!
Kenzie14 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
GREAT STORY YET AGIAN!...tell me how did you get that picture in your bio?
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Wow, that's the end. It's so sad... Who could believe it would end that way...
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Aw, man... you got me all weepy... And there's all shivers down my spine. I don't know whether that's from Yuugi's battle with Atemu, or the fabulous way you wrote his departure. Beautiful, simply beautiful.

I love the way you wrote Anzu; she was totally in-character: strong, brave, totally emotional, and at times funny. The scene where she dashed out of the room- that was *so* good.

Wonderful one-shot! Take care,

DSF
Mamono chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Heh, simple and clean... *wink* This was awesome, and wow- Yuugi/Anzu eh? *nudge nudge*

The ending, I really liked that- don't ask me why, but I'm sort of a fan of the whole unrequieted stuff, and you're writing really gave us that feel, and emphasiszed Anzu's feelings nicely... She can't have both, and... Ohh! Just good...!
yoursolastsummer chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Oh snap. I almost cried. Great story
Star of Heaven chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
That was a very well-written fic. One really can't help but wonder how Anzu felt when Atemu left. She knew that no matter who won, someone would leave. I think this fic did a good job of exploring her feelings at that moment.
HisxGirlxFriday chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
This is lovely; absolutely lovely. Anzu is very in-character, and since she's a surprisingly difficult character to write, I think you should be proud of herself. The Yuugi-Anzu interaction was well-written, too; I love their dynamic.

All in all, an enjoyable read. I wish I could offer some constructive criticism, but honestly, I had a hard time finding anything wrong with it.
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
very good one shot. i think you captured Anzu's emotions perfectly. _
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
That was awesome!
Winterwing3000 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Oh... very nice work Azurite! I love it too! And I can't really place where the song was from... I don't have my music on at the library, but it sounds so familiar! *whacks head* _ nope, I can't think anymore Props props and more props!
CommonKnowledge chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
OH! It was so good. I think I cried for a second there. Very very good. You always seem to put out great stories and I can barely get through one...sigh oh well. Good job!
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
OH CRY! *Cries and glomps on Yami*

Yami: *sweatdrop*

A: That is terribley sad

D: ...Pft, you're wimps all two of you!

A: ...*Glare*

D: ._.

A: *BANG* Say that again D

D: *Whimpers* No thanks Mistress

Me: *Dark sweatdrop*

Yami: Your others are acting insane again

Me: Only because they love each other

A and D: *Arguring*

Yami and I: *Dark sweatdrop*

Yami: ...Weren't you doing something?

Me: OH RIGHT! _ Anyway that...was truly beautiful and wonderful and cute, it makes me feel like that was exactly how Anzu was feeling at that moment! ...*Sigh* Thank you, that was a thing of beauty.

Yami: _

Me: BUT IT WOULD BE MORE BEAUTIFUL IF YOU STAYED BEHIND!

Yami: *Sweatdrop*
Kaiba Seto Lover chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
That was so sad! I loved it!