Reviews for Competition of the Finest
robertmarilyn chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I'm playing FFIX right now (I'm so behind the times in more ways than one) :-) so I know how well you got Kuja. You do a great job at writing both very funny stories and also very serious ones. I'm going through and reading all of your FF VII stories right now and enjoying the heck out of them.

mar
Calumongal chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Now that...I've gotta say, was cute .

It's my favorite kind of story...where there is a "surprise" little kicker at the end, and you can't help but think, "hey, that was really clever".
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
**giggle** I'd forgotten about this one...
Tincent chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
omg... tehee Seph and Kuja playing Go Fish... ah so funny. Man the mental pic you sent had me glowing to no end. M... smacks both cheeks to keep jaw in check

This was a short, but very sweet and interesting read.
Yusagi chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
lol! this is crazy! bad Solain! bad! p
Dumber then a Moogle ass chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
That was freakin hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing after reading that! I was expecting some duel or fight to the death and after all that suspense and build up it turned out to be a simple card game of go fish. For such a short chapter it was so funny. Is it a one shot or are you planning on continuing? I hope you're adding more to this so I can have lots more laughs. I've been meaning to ask whatever happened to Monty Python and the Holy Aeon? I miss it and I never ever got to read the final chapter. Anyway, awesome fic and I hope to see more soon. Until then, bai bai! :D
Sasaki Yuki chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Gawd, this is great. Very amusing, it was. Keep up the good work.
Christy chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Oh my gosh, this is great, I love it, very amusing and definitely made me laugh. Keep up the good work, I adore your stories.
Trance chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Oh man, this was hilarious, though it is quite hilarious to imagine Seph and Kuja playing 'go fish.'
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I just knew that was coming. D Utterly ridiculous and cute!
FFlove190 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hehehehe, that was funny! Muahahahahahahaha...

Zack: *smacks head*

Me: *eyes dart* ...'till next review!
trapt-tage chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
ha ha ha! I'm honestly sitting here still laughing at what I just read! one thing that particularlly caught my attention was your description of Kuja. I believe it was one of the most accurate descriptions I have read about the villain - he looks everything the part of a woman, yet there is something nameless that tips you off to his gender. I have yet to figure out what that nameless aspect is, seeing as eveything from his dress to his face to his walk are almost more feminine than that of my own (the walk anyway).

But this was a very nice humor piece, I'm glad I stopped to read it.

-trapt-tears
Taney chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
hahaha...all that and they were just playing 'go fish'...that was great!
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
*dies laughing* I'm serious, this one of the funniest things I've ever read. The only thing I would have done differently was to conceal till the very end that they were playing cards. Other than that, fantastic. Keep up the good work.
Verdot chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Oh, that was great. Really made my day, you have.

Cendrillo