Reviews for Sit THIS!
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was cute! I enjoyed reading this fic very much, thank you for sharing. It was pretty well written, and the plot made me laugh. I adore it.

MAL
The Voice in the Wilderness chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh Christ - you had me at "wider than your mother's ass..." You win, skinny wirsts. :)
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Oh wow.

This was pure dramatic irony going on here, with all the misunderstandings. Hilarious, but I think the curse words could've been removed at some places.

Great ending!
Yakuza Kid Gibb chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Ha Ha HA Ha HA! Oh God that was hilarious. I was laughing at first when he started doing the victory dance. When he got the bottle I calmed down and was like 'Huh?'. But when he belched I started to laugh even louder. Good piece of comedy man. One of my favourites.
stretchingthelimits chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
oh my god. oh my god. hahahaha. that was too fucking funny. im literally crying because im trying so hard not to burst out laughing and wake everyone in my house up... thats hilarious...
Numb Seraph chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Oh Shit this was way to EFF'N funny! Loved it! Side-splitting - Didn't see the whole dominatrix thing coming! ~ :P
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This has got to be one of the funniest Inuyasha fan fics I have ever read. Great job on giving Shippou a dirty mouth. And Inuyasha... What do I say about him? Well, there are no words to describe him. I'm fresh out.

TG
WritingRin chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
OH, MY GOD. I don't think I've EVER laughed so hard at a story IN MY LIFE! I laughed so hard when he belched in her face and she reacted that I started crying. At first I thought he was going to throw up on her so I was uneasy as I was reading it. But then he burped and the way you wrote it... I just couldn't take it. I started laughing. And from then on, with Kagome acting completely opposite than he thought she would... I just died. I can't imagine a funnier story than this. You should seriously win an award for it or something. *Creates one and gives it to you* This is going at the top of my "Inuyasha recommended reading list" :D
MistressOfTheMire chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This. Is. HILARIOUS! Poor Inuyasha! I guess when Kaede said the incantation it reactivated Inuyasha's rosary. I feel so sorry for him! You MUST write more like this one!
wanheart chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
... Whoa... That's was.. very interesting... funny, yes. I was laughing about it. But whoa... That's just crazy! Craziest fic I've ever seen! Oh my... If only I could use this in my story... -smirks- Check that out, plz. _ I could use a mature one.
Linella chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was good your story was off the hook. I was literary dieing when she said sit and he fell. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !_!_!_!
Puppy Rawr chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
LOL! That was funny but I wish Inu could win, just for once.
Shane chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I was too busy laughing off my chair and choking for breath(not a pretty picture) to notice at first, but I realized after I finished the story that Miroku has not been mentioned once. I'm just curious, what happened to him?

Other than that, I was preoccupied with marveling at your ingenuity - very sharp, and it keeps poking me in the side XD.
nowayjoseeeeee chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
LOL funny! I loved the ending.

Toodles!
Wolfye P chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
this was GREAT! i loved every word of it!