Reviews for Hello
Lissome Dalliance chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
You can't seriously expect me to feel pity for Kagome.
Beautifully written.
I'm positive your goal was to make every single one of your readers feel this way about the main protagonist. As I'm sure that's the case: Bravo!
miss priss chris chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Amazing! This story was really simple and down to earth, and to me that helped to make the story come to life and turn it from simple toli blow-ur-mind great! I believe u have real talent and should continue to make amazing stories just like this one. Like I always say. I'm a really hard reader to catch. My standards are set so high, if u don't catch my interest in the first chapter... forget it. But u did and that says something. Freaking amazing!
poems2songs chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
wonderful story... really liked it... nice happy ending... good job... great work!
Inuyashafanfun chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Awesome, absolutely awesome *clap* *clap*
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
awesome sequel! it was sweet and sad and so many sweet how Inuyasha kept sayin all that in french. oh ya one of my fav things was when Inuyasha went and jumped on the bed sayin "I CAN FLY!" lol so funny! oh and i forgot to say in the first one but i liked Hikari she was funny in it!
darkangel0212 chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
keep up the good work on your story
Foxy Love chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
Wow. An awesome sequel for an awesome story! I cried and laughed throughout this fic and jus felt plain happy for Kagome and Inuyasha. This was one of the best if not the best sequel i have ever read! It was absolutely perfect.

Foxy Signing Off!
Cherrynuts chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
Wow it was so great reading this but totally sad as she left him, I was thinking "No you have got to be kidding", but everything turned out for the best ;D.

Great story ,really liked it.
Erica chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
OMG! I really loved your storie i thought it had a really good story line and it kept me interested through the whole thing! I also thought it was very well written or rather typed! It even made me cry slightly in some parts and thats rare for me! Keep up the good work!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
i really liked how you putted different languages in the story and to be honest i was suprised when i saw 'mijn liefde' in it, i'm dutch so i know what that means lolz!

I seriously loved reading the story, maybe it's fun to know that i love you in dutch means 'ik hou van jou' hihi!
Lady Kiome chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
YAY!

great sequel.

i usually don't like sequels, because they end up like most of the prequels,HOWEVER, i can honestly say i LOVED this one.

Shichinintai's girl chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
sniff sniff...it's so cool your ending! i love your story you're a great author! good job!
firebug29 chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
I loved this story... and i just read that you wernt doing inuyasha stuff anymore... that depresses me... :[... your an amazing writer with this anime and though i know all good things must come to an end that doesnt make me happy to see it happen... AND THIS WAS AN AWESOME SEQUEL! bye bye baby is one of my favorite AU's and this was a perfect top of to it! your amazing! i hope you enjoy writing new things :]

-firebug
LiLaZnCrAzYgUrL216 chapter 8 . 4/19/2007
its beautiful..
Hanyou-swimmer chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
lol, the tattoo was hilarious! He should so get one on the other arm! btw, i love the pictures!