Reviews for I Capture the Sun
randyzoopurple chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
omg please do a sequal
Monki-Neko chapter 20 . 11/22/2009
I would like to say that this is the best LOTR/BtVS crossover fics with Legolas and Buffy shipping that I've ever read. I love that you took the time and effort to develop thier relationship and that you started with such a difficult beggining for them; what, with Buffy and her Amazons at war with three different races, including the Elves, Rangers and the orcs. I love that you were able to tell the story from LOTR without straying from the canon too much, practically none at all, and keeping the integrity of the story alive. You are a great writer and I am admire your writing very much. I am also reading your other story Journey's End and know that that story will be as great as this one. Maybe more!
RandomTopic chapter 20 . 1/11/2008
I finally finished reading this! This is cool. Very interesting.
demmons1399 chapter 20 . 11/6/2007
i have one word for you...

beautiful
Reven Eid chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
Lady Almaren chapter 20 . 2/26/2007
YOU ROCK! A little bittersweet at the end but this is Buffy so I expected it. But seriously...do you have any idea how much you rock right now?
goldenshadows chapter 20 . 5/19/2006
I am looking forward to your sequel!
BuffyL chapter 20 . 1/22/2006
Bravo! A wonderful story. Any plans for a sequel?
starz chapter 20 . 1/6/2006
Ehh i give it an adequate ending. 6/10 overall. Buffy isn't really in character but LOTR people are. I like the writing.
Love of the Gods chapter 20 . 12/26/2005
Oh my gosh! that was so good and I will always love thisone1 thanks for completeing it so quickly! adn do another if you would please?
BlueDove chapter 20 . 12/18/2005
This is one of the most well-written fanfics I've read for quite a bit of time. There were some little things that jolted me out of the story-I doubt that the word 'okay' is used in Middle Earth- but they can't bring your story down. I don't know enough about Middle Earth to be sure if you got all of your facts straight, but you seem to know them and a good enough writer can get away with anything.
Serrafina chapter 20 . 12/18/2005
That was a wonderful ending that leaves things open for a sequel...hint hint. I just found this story the other day, and it has been distracting me from my piles of homework ever since :P My only complaint is that there wasn't enough angst (I love angst). I thought Buffy should have had more issues with the whole dead/immortal-in-ME-then-back-in-Sunnydale-then-back-in-ME thing.
Tommy14 chapter 20 . 12/16/2005
Thank you for a wonderful story.
Toniboo chapter 20 . 12/16/2005
hey i cant blieve this is ova! i loved it. i really hpope that some day u will write a sequel! thanx for the amazin story!

Toni xoxo
sparky24 chapter 20 . 12/16/2005
Great ending to a wonderful story. Though you did leave it open to a possiblilty of a because you write so well.