Reviews for Uncertainty
Dagger Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This made me so sad. I felt like this was the real ending for Halo 3... So awesome job on the writting.

*goes to cry in a corner*

~Dagger
James chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This is a really good story...1 of the best that I've read so far. For being the first time for your writing a emotional piece...very good. If you don't object, I would like to put this on my myspace for some of my other friends to real.
Zan67 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Great story, really really sad mood to it. I loved it.
The One True Koneko chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Wah! That was so sad! Chief, why'd you do it? Why? (Random sniffs and sobbing sounds)

Zahra: Sap...

Shut Up already!
Cj chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Well written, and concise. Though i think the ending could use a little more description,but then again the style is ment to show his numbness to the things around him. This makes it almost seem as if nothing has changed for him, just a mission.
Someone Random chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
wow i kinda liked the story it kept me busy for 5 min.
Boss Man chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is really cool. I still haven't read the rest of Eve of Fate. See ya.
Triggerhappy 123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Now HOW many cortanas died because of these type of fan-fics?

Nah, just joking, this is really good.

AND GET ON WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER OF EVE OF FATE!
Ryu Isaac chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Its an interesting story. It potrayed the feelings you wanted pretty well. It saddens me to think that bungie COULD make Halo 3 like this. Good job for a first time.
Boglatokla chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
(Mouth agape in a speechless state)...WOW!...(speechless again)...
Scarabies chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Amazing. I am floored. This is by far one of my top stories.

The real kicker is that it's totally believable and actually fits in with the Halo story line.

Well written and well told.

Bravo. Brav-fucking-o.
f chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
nice
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Good job. I don't think you're lacking in details at all. There were plenty to keep the atmosphere alive.

On a side note, I'm having similar troubles with High School currently. It seems to be the normal. I look forward to the next chapter in Eve of Fate.
B. R. Wells chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
i know, high school sucks huh?

great story man

i bow to your greatness on cortanaxcheif
NuclearMage chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
i hate you...*sniff*sniff* WHY DID YOU KILL OUR BELOVED AI? WHY!

GJ, Nice Story

I still hate you though...(glares)