Reviews for Secrets,Choices and the Search for an Answer
Parariillusion chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
Ah...so sad...so what was Hermione's secret? Did I miss something speedreading? I think that their love making was a bit soon... or did they already love each other? I don't think that Hermione would be so rash as to have sex with Draco just because of a moment of tenderness...but anyways, I really liked this story. It's original, and I like how your ending is bittersweet. Nice story overall.
Lovely Hermione Granger chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
This story is great. I loved it. I was searching through all of the stories to find this story to see how it ended.
BeaumontRulz chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
aw its so sad! and cute!

but sad! luved it mate!

luved it 2 bits!

ur a gr8 writer mate!

::Alex::
EiSeL chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
that made me cry! sweet but sad. beautifully written. keep up the great work.

-EiSeL
aeternus aenigma chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
wow, that story was really good. you should do a sequel!
SoRadYo chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
That was an amazing story! I absolutley loved it! Very, very good job!

I also wanted to let you know that I have been in the hospital for a month and a half now. A friend introduced me to fan-fic and yours was one of the best ones that I've read! I wanted to thank you for keeping me occupied in this unremarkably boring place. I'm 14 and I loved this story!
Ae Fond Kiss chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
not bad. great love scene! Great romance, but a tad bit rushed and unbelievable. Alas, this is fanfiction, we can all dream that mione and draco really love eachother.
mizzyfreak7 chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
no rotten eggs here- this is a GREAT story! i love how it is short, and to the point, but with a nice amount of fluff as well, bittersweet fluff though it was. i hope you keep writing, cause this is the kind of good draco/hermione story i like to see. GOOD JOB!
Sass chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
"Entering manhood amidst a time of confusion, SHE reaches out..."

Eh? Your syntax and grammar need some work, dearie. The object of your summary sentence being the un-named "she", the first phrase has to refer to her (grammatical rule). If she's entering manhood then you're damned right its a time of confusion. Gender confusion.
SLYSWN chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
Hmm I won't throw eggs because atleast they didn't die and I still kied this story. Rock on !
SLYSWN chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
yes my dear it better not end there!
SLYSWN chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
You put your self down too mcuh. It's good and I look forward to more!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
okay, i'm not really a fan of draco/hermione but that was good!

and yes, i agree with u. She needs more excitement in her life!

neways, i like stories where the couple works. And this one does. loved it very very much!

luving ur stories 2 da max
Courtni chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
You are an amazing writer. I am intrigued by your story and I hope you write more soon.

~Courtni
MRS SASSER chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
i like it, believe it or not.. it was a little fast but i still liked it.. and.. i really wanna know who it is who wrote to her.. aww i like this alot.. please update soon :) and make this a LONG story! its nice.