Reviews for Beauty and the Otaku
Lendra-chan chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
O_O my last name is Harris!...Augh, I just imagined my DAD! _
animearlinefreak chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
I enjoy this story and I can't wait to see the next chapter, though I do have one question...Why in the world do Melissa and Kurz always have soup? That's just strange to me.
MirokuGlomper chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
Wow, neat adaptation! The idea is really awesome. It's based off of Beauty and the Beast, but a lot of it is original and unique. The first five chapters were a great read. I hope to read more of this soon!

P.S. I love it when characters are in-character. I really do. Nice work. :3
Moonshadow29 chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
This is one of my favorite stories I've read on here. You've clearly put a lot of thought into it. You actually use good grammar and spelling, which way too many authors on here seem to neglect. You do a great job of capturing the characters and the premiss is so much fun. I love how you've worked in both themes from the show and the Disney movie. I also love that Sousuke uses arrows as his main weapon. Possible subtle reference to the Arbalest? Can't wait for the next chapter _
xx chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
When are you going to update this story? It's once of the better ones out there so I hope you get a chance to finish this story. It's a good habit to finish what you've started so update! :)
Dudette Angel Rose chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
YOU should do more then two more chapters! It would make a good no great long story!
animefreak-shinobi chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
wow, this is great. I loved this chapter b/c I've realized that separation can often bring two people closer together, since they start to recognize feelings for each other when separated. Great fanfic, great writing skills, I understand if it takes a while for the next update; hehe, I haven't updated for, uh..., nevermind. I figure you're pretty busy, but great writing!
Infinitis chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
I'll wait for you ...until 2008 . take you time as long as you finish you fic! xD
lildaemon chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
hehehe... i like the story so far! it's VERY well written and the characters are definitely true to their originals! D plz do update soon!
Heidi-chan chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
hey i can wait i mean the wait is worth it seriously

its a great fic soo take ur time writing it okie

p.s. im not a kidd but that doesnt mean kids read it unless u r an old grandma but i highly dought that so keep on writing

good luck

ah i luv sousuke yeah okie im good plz update soon
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
good story i like it

fmp is such a good show
Annoying Took chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
I really like this fic! It's awesome! Hope you'll be updating soon!
darknesscomes chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
Its good.
MJP chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
Wow, I am so glad I finally got time to read this. Your skills are wasted on this fandom. When there are so few good authors who treat characters as humans, your quality is apparent and as well-honed as it gets.

My only concrit: I think that the the "heel" of a knife isn't the best term for it... the hilt might be a little more appropriate, but it gets the term across.

Your skills are wasted. Go pro. _
ansible chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
yay! another update after so very long. hope to see another soon-ish
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »