Reviews for Beauty and the Otaku
Tamia chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Cool.
Dudette Angel Rose chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
very good i like the use of words please keep writing!
Hououza chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
Don't worry about it, was a really good chapter.

Nice to see Kaname battling with her feelings as ever, refusing to accept what she feels until it's too late meanwhile Sousuke is desperately trying to get back on too late...

Well I look frwards to seeing what becomes of them both in 2008.

Till then, good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
NefCanuck chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Oh wow, the spits really hit the pan now. Hope Sousuke acn get back in time before anything happens to Kaname...

Well done and awaiting next chapter eagerly
J.C Kyle chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I love full metal panic and loving your story chidori and sagara is too cute udate soon please. Damunchine -x-
BellaRose chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
This is a really great story. Really funny. Update soon.
NefCanuck chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
Well, quite the entertaining story, a fusion that's not quite a fusion, yet it flowed so well that I polished off all four chapters at once and I'm writing this review when I should be in bed :)

Well done, awaiting the next chapter eagerly
xXBloodRayne88 chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
I really love this story, and you do an excellent job of expressing feelings between kaname and souske...you are a really excellent writer! Keep up the good work! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Ckeffer chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
Nice chapter, this is defenitely one of the better fics in this fandom. I'd like to add it to the C2 that i've started. My e-mail is , I'd like to hear from you if it's ok with you for me to add our story. I'm looking forward to future chapters. Keep up the good work,

- Cameron Keffer
Weltall Elite chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
I feel all tingly inside. I'm diggin' it. This chapter was a little lighter than the first two, and left me with a warm feeling. Otherwise, not much else to add, since the chapter was, for the most part, pretty simple and cute.

lol yoga positions :p
Weltall Elite chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Doesn't anyone just kidnap anymore? What's with the raping THEN kidnapping approach in every chapter? I really hope that's not what you had in mind for your lemon in later chapters. (j/k :p)

Well... Leonard's a real AH in this story, isn't he? He was a jerk in the novels and now he's added "sexual predator" to his resume. It seems fitting for him. :p

At first, I thought that Kaname was being overly aggressive since she wasn't THAT unreasonable with Sousuke in the series. But then I thought that the circumstances aren't quite the same in that she's been basically kidnapped and held prisoner. Yeah, she should understand that these people just saved her from being raped and who knows what else and are protecting her, but given her level of frustration and Sousuke's insincerity, I can understand why she'd be so irrational. She is a pretty moody girl after all.

This is getting better and better. I'd ease up a bit on the grizzly sexual assault. I can understand you're probably doing it to dehumanize the villians of the story. But relying on it too much can become gratuitous. Other than that, I have no qualms at all. It's nice to see Sousuke and Kaname starting to get along. And I like the way you develop their relationship. Very subtle and slow. And the fight scene was very nicely done. I probably would have liked to have seen more description on the power that Kaname used. Was there some kind of visual effect? Or did she really just make the fall over?

As usual, great work. :)
Weltall Elite chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
You know... I really hate Leonard. I hated that kiss in the original story too. But you really went out there to embellish it with tongue and everything, didn't you? _ Ugh.

Anyway, that aside, I like this story. You've done a good job of capturing the personalties of the characters even within a new setting. Also, you've done a good job of portraying the feel of FMP without simply rehashing the same events in an older setting. Great work, and I plan to read on.
dragon agility chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
This is brill. You've portrayed the characters so well! keep going!
Ningen Demonai chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
You are evil! 0.0* But nice update! The ways you wrote "As it turned out, she never got her chance" made it seem as if Sousuke or Kaname died. Oh crap... *Prays that this won't happen* Well, see you next month or whenever you decide to update. :]
Isinhachan chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
Wah xD I just loved this fic! I'm reviewing for the 4 chapters now it is a nice story. And I really loved the way that you're keepingthe characters like they really are. I Love so much Fmp series ;o; one of my favorites! Anyway if ya want to chat or anything count on me o/ see ya! And I will wait patiently for the next chapter
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »