Reviews for Beauty and the Otaku
Knight Two chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Good fic. You have new ideas. I hope next chapter will come soon.
MJP chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I really like this!

I never saw Beauty and the Beast (Not a big Disney fan) and I've never been one for fantasy (My favorite quote from this is from Junpei of Those Who Hunt Elves: "This is why I HATE fantasy stories!) but this is very enjoyable and believable. It has a flavor, not an imposing overbearingness.

What I would like to see is some background. Obviously, women are somewhat more empowered in this AU. How did that come about? Despite Kaname's appearance, if she acted that way in any other medieval-type scenario, she'd be shunned by law.

I hope there's a huge battle scene happening, too, a la Samurai Warriors or an LotR movie. That would 0wn.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Hououza chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Interesting story, I can't help but wonder how this will turn out.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
IceQueen chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Thank you!

That was great. Really interesting!

keep it up
PsychicIce chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
This was a very good story! I liked it a lot. You do not need criticism, except that you NEED to get the next story out asap! This might sound fake or like im blowing sunshine in your face, but I can assrue you I am not. It really is very well written!
Mimi-san chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Oh friggin' GODS! That was so good! I love the adaptation idea... very creative... Y Greatjob! Can't wait for the next update!

-Alas