Reviews for Once Upon A December
Jennifer Megara chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Please continue this fic! I AM BEGGING YOU! I love this, and it is very well written, right down to the part about the locket. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC!
cheng chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
no you just have to fiiniish iit! iits so iinterestiing that's why!
Drifting One chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Oh, please do continue asap! I love Anastasia! And this ficcy.
AnimEnchantess chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Krimson Tears chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Oh please hurry up I want to read the rest and when you have sometime read mine too once I'm able to type Its called Reborn rider from Eragon and Faded memories From cardcaptors
Adenna-chan chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
*blink blink* thats it? I hope you hurry with the next you can put it on when ever u wan please hurry
Hinote Kitsune Nikore chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Oh! Please continue! I love that song, and I absolutely adore Eriol and Tomoyo! Can't wait!
elementBLUE chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
i love your story and i love the song you used. update soon!
Elvirna chapter 2 . 12/28/2004

Please update,I really want to read the next chapter!
Elvirna chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Nodding I was reading the first chapter of your fic.

I love that movie too! I also love all the things around the Russian royal family. I was named after "Raïsa". _

I'm going to read your next chapter!
val3 chapter 2 . 12/21/2004

luv ur story.. i also like anastacia, probably not as much as u do, but i like it all the same hehe

update SOON will b waiting to see what will happen next...

Vale P
paper jam chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
oh... nice start there! _ update soon! PWEEZ..
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Ah! I'm so sorry for my mistake, Eina-san!

(makes rapid series of apologetic bows)

Ah, my Tomoyo-hime is here at last. But she seems a tad too impatient than usual. I suppose waiting for the right man for years does get on your nerves. Eriol, hurry up! Or I swear I will never forgive you!

So sorry for my mistake, and so happy for this chapter. Thank you very much, and please excuse me once more.
RequiemElise chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Yay! you updated! I love the second chapter! Yue is soo funny! keep up the great work!

CattyRose chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Your story is good,but there are a few grammar errors.I'm not really the type that insults anyone,I am the editor of the school paper though,so a few little corrections:

You put:

Sakura snickered. “Just get dress and come to the living room. You’ll be surprised.”

Should be:

Sakura snickered. “Just get dressed and come to the living room. You’ll be surprised.”

You Put:

“This is great!” Sakura turned her attention now to Eriol who looked very confused.

Should be:

“This is great!” Sakura turned her attention to Eriol,who now looked very confused.