Reviews for The Stroke of Midnight
krashkart chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Very nice; and spirit lifting as well. It was nice to see Tyr and purple Trance. But why the 'R' rating. Some folks might avoid this becuase fo the rating. It certainly isn't anything more than PG-13 and probably more of PG
Vee017 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Very nice fic. So sweet and it just flowed off of the screen. It's nice to see Gaheris getting his universe right and settling down with Beka;) the Rommie/Harper was great too.

Tyr's alive, Trance is purple. Their universe must have went really right.

I don't know why you rated this 'R' though. I would think PG or PG-13 at the highest. There was no graphic sex or violence, or even harsh language.

and also I don't know if you know or not but when ppl click to review a message pops up saying you don't allow anonymous reviews.

Loved the fic!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Very sweet, and well-written. There aren't many good Beka/GRhade, but this is one of them.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
That was great. I love TUM and its AU. Mainly because I can no longer stand Dylan. They sure killed the show with its 'new direction.'

But this. This is Classic Andromeda with the REAL characters we all know and love. Thank you.

Oh, I'm also a HUGE Beka fan and write fanfic about her so I liked it for that too.
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
wow. this is really lovely,iam aways amazed by your work, your writing truly blows me away. i mean, wow. there are really not word god enough to copliment you. this was elequently written, i love 'harris, and the pairing *hearts it*. this is wonderful.
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Wow. That's pretty much all I can say to that. Beautifully well written, I absolutely loved it. I was having a really bad day, and reading this just made it all the better, thank you! Your rating is high though, you could probably bump it down one or two without trouble. I really hope you write more pieces like this! :-
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
You know I love it, but I thought I'd actually write a review for a change. Wow, I'm really bad about that huh? *pokes fingers togeher and looks at floor* I do love the story. Gaheris is such an effective character. Very sweet.
shastalily chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Very good! Thought provoking and filled with emotion.