Reviews for Septuplets
Bil chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
This is an *awesome* story. I can't believe you've gotten so few reviews. I adore this story. I love how you've written Ron's voice, I love the humour underlying everything, even the angsty bits have a bit of humour in them. I think you've done a wonderful job with the characters, I really like Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny in this. Ginny's list of Harry/Hermione things was great and it was wonderful to see Ron manage to work his way through his hurt feelings and become mature enough to cope. That Ron was the one to leak information to Rita Skeeter is absolutely *awesome*, it made me laugh out loud when he admitted that.

And now I would really love to see what The Plan is, but since you haven't updated in several years, I guess this is as much of the story as I'll get to read. Still I'm very glad I got to read this much, I enjoyed it immensely and I know I'll come back and reread it someday just because I enjoyed it so much. Wonderful, wonderful fic. Thanks!
duj chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Quite an enjoyable read, though I find the HHr pairing even more unlikely than RWHG. Harry doesn't actually even find Hermione fanciable - he tends to notice (with disfavour) her annoying bushy hair when she hugs him and her annoying shrill voice when she talks to him; whatever she says makes him want to rush out and do the exact opposite - and she's never fancied anyone but Ron.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
I can't believe you haven't continued this! It's brilliant! I've been laughing my head off since I started reading it.
ArCHiE 1up chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
totally awesome! plz post a-sap!
TabbyMinerva chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
I like the story so far, and i like how you are telling it from Ron's point of view. However the title is bugging me. what's with the name? Please make me understand your choice in titles.

blackfphoenix chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
oh this is so funny! i swear ron's point of veiw is always funny unless his a jealous hot headed git to the extreme power wow that was long...and it sounded a lot unlike myself must be the alchoholic ice cream...nah maybe the dancing mushrooms i just kidding anyway keep on writing!
myman-harry526 chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
this is such a good story keep writing!

fanjimmy chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Ron deserved to be slapped and feel guilty.
fanjimmy chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Wonderful chapter.
MyUsedRomance chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
super cool chapter. i hope you update as soon as you can.
CherryPit8 chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Yay! Another great chapter! I really liked it! Update soon! Real soon!
CherryPit8 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I really like it so far! The reference to the chrismas lights was hilarius! Update soon!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
omg. that was so nice. i hope u update soon.
ArCHiE 1up chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
alrite, totally hilarious! post a-sap!