Reviews for Kisses
pangaeus chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
cute!
Sparrow'sArrow chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
*grins* man that was really entertaining!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was cute and I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
imzadi1701D chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
this made me smile so much... you wrote them all perfectly! 3 3 3 One of my all-time favs, no doubt!
JESSting123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
THAT'S GREAT I LOVED IT!
angryteabag chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
aw so sweet. I am a die-hard Ryker/Troi fan.

i just sat and watched Insurection, and needed a fix of more R/T.

Great story.
It's me get over it chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I love this story, I've read it and re-read it a few times now, and then suddenly i had an idea dawn on me, i've got a story written up in my head short but yeah well if you'd like to know more 'Sunstar04' please email me and i'll write it out proberly and get your okay before i'd even think of posting it. Please let me know! (Did i mention how much i enjoyed this story?)
ktshdw chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Love the part with Bev at the end I would have not said anything I would have just let them kiss away. I Love Romance...
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
! Beautiful my friend. A lot better than I expected, and I am very happy that some one ended up kissing data, though it might have been better if Data initiated the kiss to either Will, Deanna, or Beav. But hey, yours was awesome. bravo
Lady Locutus chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Wow that made my heart skip a few beats. Very well written and very descriptive. Makes me want to run out an practice Will' technique. Thank you for the wonderful story.

Onyx of Borg
LadyLupin chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Cute story. I felt like most of the characters kept slipping in and out of character, like maybe you were pushing them a little to roughly to take the story where you wanted it to go. I guess what I'm trying to say is I can't really imagine this happening in an episode. On the plus side, Data's dialogue was spot-on. By all means, keep writing.