Reviews for Alcohol Induced
Etro champion chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
This reminds me of the Final Fantasy 13 fanfiction bringing the booze nice job by the way by the way you get a chance play Final Fantasy 7 remake you will not be disappointed you could be right this and have a talk about clouds more interesting sub dance Celebration Dance Dance Revolution Cloud sort of you'll like it so likes I get Final Fantasy 7 remake I try any emotions of a game of sweet anyone who actually still has a heart that is thank you for the story nicely done by the way make a Final Fantasy 7 remake of this version of your story
Crystal Rune chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
This was perfection! Never laughed so much over a fic before and I was reading at night so had to stifle my hysteric laughter XD anyhow I think you got them all in character even while drunk in a way and all the silliness lol and Yuffie clonking her bottle and Barret cheering her on. Loved the ending too with Cloud despite having a hangover puts Tifa first, underminding his own discomfort. That's so him. putting others before himself. love it. Also doesn't surprise me he can handle hang overs better due to the mako in his system etc. All in all a great fanfic. Thanks for the laughs.
derek chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
tifa saying to cloud and now you know why i don t drink much
LittleCherryCream chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Good times, good times.
Vaneeta chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
this was a really cute idea xD i loved the story, great job! i just didn't like the "baka" thing, felt kinda weaboo, but other than that it was great :D keep up the good work!
XxFlaringFoxX chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
why is cloud the only one to have his profanity translated into japanese LOL that was funny I can't imagine them getting drunk
WellingtonBoot chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I found this very funny. I felt you portrayed the characters true to themselves, or at least incredibly well considering we have never see any of them drunk during the compilation.

The tender moment at the end made the ending much sweeter.
Lackadaisycal chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
LOL! I love this! I squealed in delight at the ending. It was hilariously brilliant! Yuffie was so funny! xD Awesome job. ;)
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Uh, it was interesting, heh. I'm not exactly sure what to say... Red XI drinking actually kind of appalled me, added with Reno and Rude attending the party at all (they're not that close with Cloud and the tohers), but I liked Vincent's attitude when he was drunk.
Bianka-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Apparently hangovers do bring about some pretty good results!

The drunken parts were really funny. I didn't mind the slight OOCness at all! I liked how Vincent tried to sound so serious for the majority of the time, even though he was making little sense.

Cloud and Tifa parts...sque. So cute! Gotta love that couple.

~Bianka-chan.
fishbone311 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
HAHAHHAH that was really nice. :)
astig3422 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
ahahah!wow funny story!love it!
ElementPriestess chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
*Laughing maniacally while rolling on the floor* Excuse me, I needed to let that out before died from combustation. I support Cloud and Tifa! So I'm glad you wrote this. Who knew beer could get these people to act this way and have short term memory? You definitely have to do more FFVII stories!
Nilie chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Hahaha! I'd make a comment on my appreciation of this one, but I'm too busy laughing my head off! *continues to laugh hysterically*
luvin-it chapter 1 . 10/27/2005