Reviews for Alcohol Induced
derek chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
tifa saying to cloud and now you know why i don t drink much
LittleCherryCream chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Good times, good times.
Vaneeta chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
this was a really cute idea xD i loved the story, great job! i just didn't like the "baka" thing, felt kinda weaboo, but other than that it was great :D keep up the good work!
XxFlaringFoxX chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
why is cloud the only one to have his profanity translated into japanese LOL that was funny I can't imagine them getting drunk
WellingtonBoot chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I found this very funny. I felt you portrayed the characters true to themselves, or at least incredibly well considering we have never see any of them drunk during the compilation.

The tender moment at the end made the ending much sweeter.
Lackadaisycal chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
LOL! I love this! I squealed in delight at the ending. It was hilariously brilliant! Yuffie was so funny! xD Awesome job. ;)
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Uh, it was interesting, heh. I'm not exactly sure what to say... Red XI drinking actually kind of appalled me, added with Reno and Rude attending the party at all (they're not that close with Cloud and the tohers), but I liked Vincent's attitude when he was drunk.
Bianka-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Apparently hangovers do bring about some pretty good results!

The drunken parts were really funny. I didn't mind the slight OOCness at all! I liked how Vincent tried to sound so serious for the majority of the time, even though he was making little sense.

Cloud and Tifa parts...sque. So cute! Gotta love that couple.

~Bianka-chan.
fishbone311 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
HAHAHHAH that was really nice. :)
astig3422 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
ahahah!wow funny story!love it!
ElementPriestess chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
*Laughing maniacally while rolling on the floor* Excuse me, I needed to let that out before died from combustation. I support Cloud and Tifa! So I'm glad you wrote this. Who knew beer could get these people to act this way and have short term memory? You definitely have to do more FFVII stories!
Nilie chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Hahaha! I'd make a comment on my appreciation of this one, but I'm too busy laughing my head off! *continues to laugh hysterically*
luvin-it chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
enjoyed it! loved it! D
XBECKX chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
This is so funny! (Never ever give the AVALANCHE group beer...) So going on my favorites.
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
oh how i hate the day after parties... *grin*

really cute written! - nearly fell on the floor with all the yuffie cries (i'm wondering if somebody's got a black eye or other insuries)

the part with tifa and cloud was really really cute!