Reviews for Crimes for Christmas
Zexion's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I only read a little. Please don't be mad! I just got in2 ur stories. I think U and Alister's Girlfriend r good at writing Yugioh stories!
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
;) :}
black salem chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
oh my gosh! this story is soo great! Poor alister!
Shinigami chapter 20 . 3/16/2005
*LOL* A pity Bakura didn't get drunk...I would like to have him singing christmas carols...
Shinigami chapter 20 . 3/15/2005
*turning green* I have to agree with Joey! Bakura's habit of eating raw meat is disgusting! I prefer raw veggies! *muses* Does this ficcy mean that the biker trio of Doom will be joining the YGO gang in their further mystery adventures? Cuz it seems like everyone is joining in the fun, if the earlier ficcies are anything to go by...Weevil, Rex and Mako all showed up...
yamitammy chapter 20 . 3/3/2005
I love reading your YGO mysteries and I think it's cool how you keep introducing the new characters and come up with others. I was actually wondering if once you finish your new one if you could do a crossover between another anime, like you did with Jackie Chan Adventures. I was thinking maybe Pokemon and the folks included have to be Ash, Brock, Misty, Tracey and of course Team Rocket. My main reason? I'd like to see Tracey and Bakura work together to solve a mystery, or even actually have a conversation in a story I didn't write myself.

I'm not really a big fan of Valon, his bad Asutralian accent insults me as I am Australian. But, I'm not saying I hate the guy. You portray the villains of the show as good guys at times, like when Alister was crying for his fallen comrade. Not too bad at all. I love these, I can't wait till your new one is done. _
FireGoddess101 chapter 20 . 3/1/2005
wow I had to reist the urge to laugh loudly when Y/B showed up like I usually do cause he's hilarous cause my bro walked in but it's still so funny! U make him so hilarous. Poor poor Bakura! Oh and I love how quickly U got it done in what like 4 months? I also love the suspense! I can't wait for the next story!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 20 . 2/19/2005
Godzilla85 chapter 18 . 2/19/2005
Another very good job in incorporating Alister,Valon and Raphael to your series.
animefanatickid25 chapter 20 . 2/19/2005
THAT WAS SO AWESOME! ew raw turkey...that's gross Yami Bakura

Yami B: shut up mortal

afk25: i'm not a mortal. i'm the ToasterThief

Yami B: and you're calling me weird?

afk25: i didn't call you weird. just the fact that you're eating somehthing totally raw

Yami B: -;

AWESOME ENDING!

animefanatickid25 chapter 19 . 2/19/2005
YAY! Mokie-chan is safe!

Seto: o_O and that's all you care about?

afk25: NO! i care about the whole YGO cast, my family, friends and-

Seto: THAT WAS RHETORICAL!

afk25: -_- then you should of said it was rhetorical.

Seto: -;

AWESOME!

animefanatickid25 chapter 18 . 2/19/2005
this gets better and better!

~afk25 or ToasterTheif~
animefanatickid25 chapter 17 . 2/19/2005
OMG! that was AWESOME!

must read more the rest of this mystery XD

yamiseto'sgrl chapter 20 . 2/18/2005